A Conversation for Condoms

for gods sake blokes....

Post 1

Moonkai

I have a major thing to mention because it happened to me and I was totally gobsmacked and couldn't believe that a guy had done this to me...for gods sake blokes if you sleep with someone and you lose the condom inside her tell the woman your with what has happened....It may be embarassing but she needs to remove it and she has has things like stds and pregnancy to think about.....so tell her before she goes a day wondering what feels different and then finds a condom...its not pleasant...


for gods sake blokes....

Post 2

Con

Oh gawd, I don't believe it! What a no no! I hope you didn't see him again!


for gods sake blokes....

Post 3

Jotape - He'll be back!

Geeez..
That is REALLY a nasty surprise...


for gods sake blokes....

Post 4

Researcher 176566

Having been the finder of such a "happy suprise" I couldn't agree with the lady more! Happened in Jamacia, last year, at some Sun Spree Resort, or the like...there we were, in her room, having sampled some of Jamacia's finest, when I noticed that something felt amiss...I looked up at her and said "Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! Nothing up my sleeve...PRESTO!"
SHE didn't know it was in there. It had been left behind by some swine she's met the night before she'd met me.
Needless to say, she had to go meet someone else after that. I left immediately, swearing to book myself into a higher class resort in the future.


for gods sake blokes....

Post 5

tarquin

with so little sensation one wonders what they get out of sex...


for gods sake blokes....

Post 6

Ross

happens to gay men too - had it happen to me - though I realised what was going on as he fumbled in embaressment behind me.


condoms

Post 7

essex guy

i cant belive someone done that to you, i dont like to wear condoms, but i have a good girlfriend who is on the pill so i dont need to wear one.
we dont sleep about so thats ok.
i fill sex is better without a condom on, but people who sleep around should wear one.
hope no one has lost a condom up you since smiley - smiley


wow

Post 8

essex guy

wow you must of went mad, but it good that you gay men do wear them. smiley - biggrin
hope you got it out ok or did you have to go to the doctors?
as that would of been not very nice.


wow

Post 9

Ross

fortunately we managed to fish it out - sort of put an end to the sex though (for that night).


glad

Post 10

essex guy

good i am glad you got it out, but it might of come out on its own! if you know what i mean? smiley - biggrin
i bet that is on your mind now, when you do that sort of thing again!!
have you any more tails to tell?


glad

Post 11

Ross

fortunatly since then I have had no problems of that sort - it was a long time ago.

I have had a few condoms split whilst engaging in anal sex, including the durex ones that are meant to be extra thick just for anal sex.

My boyfriend and I found that the best ones were Mates - at least we have had the least problems with them.


condoms

Post 12

Researcher of the Pointless and Insignificant Facts of Life

only poeple who sleep around need to wear one huh?
the only way u can be SURE the person ur f*****g doesnt have a disease is if they have never engaged in ANY sexual activity-this can includes oral and even fingering. or they have been tested for EVERYTHING (not just aids, but hepatitis warts etc) since their last partner. and even then do u want to risk ur life on their fidelity?
if protection is just for sluts then i guess us sluts r gonna outlive u


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more