The CAC Continuum

0 Conversations

The Forms of Life and Death Issue

it's a jungle out there

Fiction smiley - cheersWeird Science smiley - drunk First/Personals smiley - hangoverKitchen Syncronicitiessmiley - emptySatire



Life and death
are central to any discussion on the nature of being and not being.
What do we really know life? Or Death? There's certainly a lot of paperwork involved.

This week we present reports from two researchers who have independently discovered that a lot of paperwork and filling out of forms is no way to guarantee life. In fact both raise doubts of whether life really exists at all or is just an illusion created by a paper moon hanging over a cardboard sea.

While this convenient philosophical pairing is sufficient to our literary purposes here, it is worth noting that both these researchers also have very searchable homepages and lots of other unrelated and unresolved issues you might want to investigate further.


A3487926 by U219136


A2262485 by U91587


The Sun beaming its rays down upon foliage.

This week's CAC Continuum was researched and assembled by ~jwf~
as part of the Committee for Alien Content's Continuing search for truth
in a world gone mad with reality television and televised reality.

Speak for yourself!

The CAC Continuum Archive


We gratefully acknowledge the support of
UG

the h2g2 Underguide
UG

17.02.05 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3673299

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more