A Conversation for Puberty - A Male Perspective

puberty

Post 1

MR HAPPY AND SOCIABLE (not)

before puberty you are a caterpillar, which isn't really good looking but isn't really ugly. Then you hit puberty and you turn in to a chryssallis, which are are ugly and could look a lot better, and then you get out of puberty, and become a beautiful butterfly. I am a teenager and i am definettely a chryssallis, so i can say these things.


puberty

Post 2

Fat Mammoth

crystalists also spend most of their time just sitting around without doing anything, which my parents would probably be very keen to point out.


puberty

Post 3

Tuarinn Chaplin

that only happens to a few people, most come out as ugly butterflies.


puberty

Post 4

thedav

yes but it's the beauty on the inside that counts - NOT!!!

Only joking - look at how most butterfly collectors try to catch the ugly and unique ones for their collection. The beautiful ones all look the same.


puberty

Post 5

Tommy_

hmmm. well, i'm slap bang in the middle of this, being an almost 14 year old girl. i seem to be also having a worst deal than all of my mates, seeing as i've had a strange form of mild acne since 11. girls will always think themselves worse off than boys due to the misery of periods, but at least we don't get erections *snigger* and small furry mammels growing under our armpits.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more