A Conversation for Mick Foley - the Wrestler

Cactus Jack

Post 1

Mr. Squidge

Just to tell ya, Cactus did not debut in 1997 as you claim, but has been Mick Foley's character for a large portion of his career and 1997 was merely a 'comeback'


Cactus Jack

Post 2

Mistdancer-X-sporadically coherent

Thank you Mr Squidge, for saving my sanity! I was just about to hunt out some old videos and go on a hunt, as I'm sure I have Cactus Jack on tape in the WCW in the late 80's!!

smiley - elf


Cactus Jack

Post 3

Once a Student......

Yeah, he wrestled in the ECW under this name and in Japan in the IWA King of the Deathmatch tourny you mentioned. That was in 1995.

Perhaps you could mention some of his matches he had in ECW as that was arguably where he made a name for himself in America.

Is there any other stuff you've done on wrestling? I'm thinking of doing a huge article on Pro Wrestling and about all its different aspects. Hopefully I'll get it published in the Edited Guide...


Cactus Jack

Post 4

Bez (arguaby the finest figure of a man ever found wearing Bez's underwear) <underpants>

If you're thinking of doing something big on the subject, how about making it a H2G2 University project? That way you can also include articles written by others, and you'll get a Field Researcher ribbon on your personal space.

You can't, unfortunatelly, include any articles submitted for peer review, or in the edited guide, but you can link to them and list them on your title page if you state that they are seperate entries.

The best thing about the project thous is that you'll automatically get edited and will have it featured on the front page f h2g2 for a week, so lots of people will be able to see it.

Bez


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more