A Conversation for Mick Foley - the Wrestler

Pretty good,but...

Post 1

Spike D

This was a good piece on Mick, but you forgot to mention that Mick has also wrestled in ECW as Cactus Jack, where he had quite a number of violent matches with his mentor Terry Funk. In fact, Cactus Jack was around for nearly all of Mick's career. But I have to admit that I had a soft spot for Dude Love.


Pretty good,but...

Post 2

Baldrick

*sigh* I'm gonna see if I can't get hold of the editor and get him to stick the ECW bit in, with updated honours list (shortly after approval I read the ECW website which said Cactus Jack had 2 tag reigns with Mikey Whipwreck) and will also get him to add Mick's return as commish.


Pretty good,but...

Post 3

Baldrick

*forgotten* Also, I don't get ECW, and started WWF in 1998.


Pretty good,but...

Post 4

Eddy Fate

What about his current run as WWF Commissioner?

- Eddy Fate


Pretty good,but...

Post 5

Baldrick

This entry was approved a long while ago. I'll see what I can do as regards the editor...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more