Did I Leave The Iron On?

0 Conversations

Did I Leave The Iron On? by Greebo T Cat

Several A/K/A Random's 'sporting blues'

Well, and let's see... nothing terribly exciting or surprising in AmSports last week. The favourites won in the baseball playoffs, the New England Patriots ho-hummed their way to a record nineteenth consecutive victory in AmFoot and an American billionaire put in a takeover bid for Man U, which I'm sure garnered no little attention from the Brit media.

Hootooers can join The Virtual Supporters Club for the latest footy news, so I'll stick to my side of the pond.

Coming up this weekend are baseball's League Championship Series games, with Boston and Noo Yawk in the American League, a classic rivalry. Either Atlanta or Houston face the powerhouse St Louis Cardinals in the National best-of-seven series to determine the World Series entrants for the following weekend.

In AmFoot, this weekend's schedule is somewhat sparse in matchups, save the once-beaten Seattle Seahawks at the unbeaten Patriots - can New England extend their win streak to twenty over two seasons?

So that's the quickie wrap, as our fine Post editors take a brief hiatus from cyberspace and are on the move1. Over and out!

Did I Leave The Iron On? Archive

Master B

with Several a.k.a. Random 
smiley - vampiresmiley - musicalnote

14.10.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1I'm back now - albeit minus most of my database and computer files... ed

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A3129428

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more