A Conversation for The Pavements of London

CHOPPERS

Post 1

Inkwash

Any members of STUMPED wandering in this general direction-
We got here first!! This city's streets are under CHOPPER protection.


CHOPPERS

Post 2

Inkwash

If you're wondering what this is all about then go to http://www.h2g2.com/A380396 for the answers!
smiley - smiley


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 3

Big Bad Werewolf

Well, the streets are the only thing, then. STUMPED has neutralized the police force and replaced them with our own red-shirted extras. We have taken over parliament and Buckingham Palace is also in our control. The underground is run by our people and we have operatives everywhere. Here's some proof.

*Every speaker in the city suddenly comes to life, or ceases playing what it was previously playing. After a brief pause, they all begin playing Warren Zevon's "Warewolves of London"*

Owwwwwooooooooo!


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 4

Uncle Heavy [sic]

Never!
*tweaks moustache*

We shall fight them on the beaches...


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 5

Inkwash

Absolutely!

(I say, could I have a spot of milk in my tea before we start?)


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 6

Uncle Heavy [sic]

I say.


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 7

Inkwash

By the way, you can keep the underground if you can do anything about Circle line, but I really draw the line at the storming of the palace!!


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 8

Uncle Heavy [sic]

rather


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 9

Inkwash

What-ho old bean, let's not just stand here chatting like a couple of old women. Let's go and kick some bottom, eh?

(Leaps the walls of the Palace grounds and scales the building, checking in all the windows for any dog-like, humanoid villains).


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 10

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i say old boy. I dont think the other chaps are going to come.


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 11

Inkwash

That dog-like feller's gorn then, 'as 'e?


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 12

Big Bad Werewolf

*Inkwash turns around after looking in one more window and notices the hovercam hovering silently behind him. He then notices the assasinbot hovering just behind the hovercam. From a speaker in the hovercam, a disembodied, but serious voice quietly speaks:

"You may leave now unharmed, otherwise we will forever hold your pieces."

The assasinbot clicks and hums in a menacing manner.*


STUMPED reveals its presence.

Post 13

Inkwash

Inkwash scowls at the assassinbot and spits into its view-cam, short-circuiting it temporarily and causing it to tune to Capital Radio.
As the assassinbot projects the voice of Chris Tarrant, Inkwash calls to its microphone saying "You're going to have to face me yourself, BBW!!"


The goodies reveals Their presence.

Post 14

Mac (Keeper of indecision)

*The novice rookie,who was told to stay at head quarters and train,sneeks into the palace,undetected,using his amazing stealth skills.With a massive karate chop and a loud KI-I he chops the assasinbot into it's componant parts,and as the assasinbot slowly shuts down,the words "Are you sure you wish to shut windows down" appears on the screen.*
Contol-Alt-Delete assainbot.You've been recycled.
*Realises his loud KI-I has attracted the attention of the camera bot*
Woops


The goodies reveals Their presence.

Post 15

soeasilyamused, or sea

*evillene (who is invisible, for those who don't know**) sneaks up behind mac and tickles him mercilessly- much to his confusion*


** also, for you newbies, it has already been stated that only sea, angel, and kudos can see evillene, so don't get any ideas!


The goodies reveals Their presence.

Post 16

Big Bad Werewolf

*Suddenly, the ground beneath the feet of the good guys opens up and they drop into a chute. They whistle around a few corners and are then shot out of the end of the chute into the centre of large sewer pipe. Grimy water splashes up onto the walls of the sewer as they land.

Sitting in front of a monitor, somewhere inside the palace, BBW grins wolfishly.*

Those hovercams and assasinbot are irresistable. Draws heroes like flies to honey. Don't know how else I would have got them to stand there. Then again, sooner or later they would have stumbled on one of the traps around the grounds.


The goodies reveals Their presence.

Post 17

soeasilyamused, or sea

*evillene, who had been tickling mac at the time that they all fell, finds herself in the sewer pipe as well*

[evillene] EEEEEEEW!

*the heroes look around, nervous. evillene rolls her eyes and teleports out to find a shower*


The goodies reveals Their presence.

Post 18

Uncle Heavy [sic]

Ah. I know this place. Mornington cresent station. nowhere near the palace of course, but nevermind. We'd better get back to base, you chaps...


The goodies reveals Their presence.

Post 19

Inkwash

"...To return later with a vengeance" surely?

Fine, we could do with some fresh tactics and... let's be honest, fresh clothes!! smiley - yuk


The goodies reveals Their presence.

Post 20

Big Bad Werewolf

Scene: Inside a palatial office, BBW behind a huge desk, sitting in a tall leather chair. Phones are arrayed around him on the desk and several monitors cast their blueish glow on his face. He looks up as a STUMPED underling approaches the desk.

Underling: Report just in from the SW quadrant, sir. The opinion poll shows you well ahead of the old Royals and government. That is the last quadrant to report and all have said the same thing. *Grins*

BBW: Thank you, Private. Well done.


Key: Complain about this post