A Conversation for Theories on the Existence and Origin of the Universe

Inflation Theory

Post 101

andysfoam

Down quark charge e = -1/3, (-2/3 being spin phase shifted?). Up quark charge e = +2/3 (+1/3 being phase shifted?). Since mass may be due to the interactions of the spherical standing waves(charge, e) with impacting C-gravitons, causing the down quarks spin phase shifted mass (d-kg) to be twice the real quark mass(kg)? Up quark spin phase shifted mass (a-d-kg) being half the real quark mass(kg)? Neutron are not only composites of two down plus one up quark, but also three color charges and their anti-color charges plus gluon for each color, (is it time to panic yet?).


Inflation Theory

Post 102

andysfoam

Neutron`s two down quarks (phase shifted spins with charge-4/3) being attracted to its one up quark (phase shifted spin with charge+1/3)? Proton`s two up quarks (phase shifted spin with charge +2/3) being attracted to its one down quark (phase shifted spin with charge-2/3)? The Proton being held together more tightly by its phase shifted spin charges than the Neutron! May be the mass due to -4/3 is attracted to the -2/3, and the mass due to the +1/3 is attracted to the +2/3, sticking proton & neutron together?


Inflation Theory

Post 103

andysfoam

If a Neutron has a total phase shifted spin charge of -1e, would free Neutrons repel each other? Unless they capture anti-neutrinos with a phase shifted spin of +1e? Especially if other nearby Neutrons were to beta decay and release anti-neutrino? If the new Protons capture the Neutron+anti-neutrino will the new atom keep its anti-neutrinos? Are any conservation laws violated? Are phase shifted spin charges conserved?


Inflation Theory

Post 104

andysfoam

Since electrons are either spin down or spin up, is it the same with their neutrinos counterparts? What about positrons(anti-electrons and other leptons), could they have up & down varieties?


Inflation Theory

Post 105

andysfoam

Could there be a whole lot of hidden mass in the universe, if the spherical wave like particles with half spin, have up & down versions? Is left & right handedness similar to Up & down? Over long distance & traveling times will the particle spherical waves, half spin, phase shift, causing the observed energy to be less than expected?


Inflation Theory

Post 106

andysfoam

If neutrino oscillations, occur between the sun & the earth, why not photon spin oscillations, spin 1 + an angular rotation, its still a spin 1 particle but slightly out of phase? Could neutrino be absorbing out of phase photons?


Inflation Theory

Post 107

andysfoam

Photons are emitted with an intrinsic positive number of whole hertz, never a fraction of a hertz. The spin of a photon is one, but is this due to our inability to test for other additional fractional values of spin? Could the Hubble red shift be due to fractional spin frequency changes?


Inflation Theory

Post 108

andysfoam

If a rotation matrix is like a box with four compartments, each compartment containing a value, determined by the cosine or sine of the plus or minus rotation angle. When multiplied with a second box of 4 compartments, it acts on each of the contents in the second box and places them into the compartments determined by the rotation angle. Where are the contents kept while being moved into the correct compartment? A computer program may set aside a block of memory or uses a temporary register to do this, but what serves the same function in quantum theory?


Inflation Theory

Post 109

andysfoam

Quantum theory`s use of Matrices makes it more like a model simulating an output from an input, while the real mystery is in what goes on between when an event starts & finishes( the journey not the destination).


Inflation Theory

Post 110

andysfoam

See "Wikipedia`s, Fourth dimension", and even better,"dimensions-math.org/". for its excellent online videos. If "i" is the square root of minus one, equivalent to a rotation of plus or minus the angle(argument)of 90 degrees(pie/2), what about the n`th. root of minus one? What angle of rotation is given by the cube root of minus one?


Inflation Theory

Post 111

andysfoam

The stereographic projection from a line or circle on a sphere onto a plane looks like the imagined field lines for the north & south poles of a magnet or two nearby opposite polarity point charges, but without the sphere`s latitude(equator or parallels)? The latitude being at 90degrees to the longitude does this make it an imaginary field?


Inflation Theory

Post 112

andysfoam

Complex number`s change coordinates from real scalar values of x & y, into real x, plus y as a function of x multiplied by the constant i = square root of minus one( a rotation of 90degrees from the x axis ). If z = x +i.y then the modulus of z, is given by the square root of x^2 + y^2, also z`s angle(argument) measured from the x axis, arcsine of y/modulus (or if modulus of z = 1, arcsine of y). Multiple choices in the ways of orientating axises can & does cause confusion? See pages at "euclideanspace.com" /physics & maths.


Inflation Theory

Post 113

andysfoam

Conjugate, a-b is the conjugate of a+b, as x-y.i is the complex conjugate of x+y.i? Are the Electric & magnetic fields conjugate to each other?


Inflation Theory

Post 114

andysfoam

See "kwantlen.ca/science/physics" Phasor Diagrams figure 5, to see that the voltage across an inductor is 180 degrees ahead (leading) the voltage across the capacitor, which suggests that at least the voltages are conjugates of each other(but not the alternating current)? Still do not know why at the radiating aerial, E, v/m (N/c) is conjugate to B, Weber(v.s), while the emitted photons E & B are in phase, and then go out of phase again, at the receiving aerial?


Inflation Theory

Post 115

andysfoam

Maybe its simply that the aerial`s voltages are measurements on a human scale(carrier modulated by sound), while photons are at the scale of interaction between individual electrons? The radio sine wave`s frequency scale event(cycling +-voltage), causing many photon scale events(accelerating electrons)?


Inflation Theory

Post 116

andysfoam

See physlink.com, for some answers to the question "Why is the electron not considered to be a black hole". The Schwarzschild radius for an electron (R=2mG/c^2, 1.35x10^-51meters) is much smaller than its Compton wave length (lambda = h/ m c, 2.42x10^-12meters). As mass goes towards zero the Schwarzschild radius goes toward zero, whereas the Compton wavelength goes towards infinity? Does a photon have a Compton wavelength since its intrinsic particle mass is zero? Maybe a photon only has a Compton wavelength and hence a mass when it arrives?


Inflation Theory

Post 117

andysfoam

If Neutrino turn out to be a type of electron, that have had their spins phase shifted by various angles, then their Compton wave lengths would be similar in scale to an electron, but out of phase? lambda=h/c*dark mass, or l=h/c*anti dark mass.


Inflation Theory

Post 118

andysfoam

For strange attractors, fractal dimensions, predictability horizons, chaos and time series analysis see; sprottphysics.wisc.edu/pubs.html. Iterations presumably take a constant amount of time to occur, unless relativity takes control of the passage of time smiley - smiley away.


Inflation Theory

Post 119

andysfoam

Were neutrino to turn out to be a type of spin-phase shifted electron then they should also radiate dark & anti-dark photons, through dark & anti-dark electric & magnetic fields? It`s not so much a universe but a dusty-verse smiley - smiley where particles are just vibrations within dust of a similar scale.


Inflation Theory

Post 120

andysfoam

Since the electrons wave length l=h/(m*c),meters, then m*l = h/c, kg.meters, why does a product between wavelength and mass become a constant? If you multiply both sides by G, to hide the mass, then (G*m)l=h*G/c, m^4 s^-2, since units for G*m are meters cubed per second squared? Are there now 3 space dimensions plus one wavelength dimension combined, per second squared? Is this a four dimensional rate of rate of change?


Key: Complain about this post