A Conversation for Stalkers

Stalkers

Post 21

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

A comprehensive article on bungy jumping lives at http://www.h2g2.com/A258400

This yarn includes a description of the native origins in Vanuatu and is different to the one on my homepage which is a personal perspective of one jump.


Stalkers

Post 22

Joe

Well, dont forget we use ADD's (isn't that a disorder?) in skydiving, so your chute will open if you are travelling at a greater speed then what you are supposed to at a certain altitude... Well, the weathers getting better here, so maybe I will. Hmmm Scuba into Lake Michigan... seems kind of pointless! smiley - smiley


Stalkers

Post 23

Joe

Guess he couldn't "hack-it". (never mind.) So where might be a good suggestion to go to for a first jump. I want scenic views... long plummets... ya know? Just looking for something new to try. Getting board with this life! smiley - smiley


Stalkers

Post 24

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

AJ Hackett Queenstown, New Zealand. Bungy jumping with the original bungy operator in Queenstown, New Zealand - the adventure capital of the world.

http://www.ajhackett.com/


Stalkers

Post 25

Blondie


I wouldn't recommend scuba diving in Lake Michigan, unless you want to go wreck diving. Plus, you'd need a wet suit because the water would get very cold the deeper you went. Wet suits are NOT fun. I felt like a cross between Gumby and the Michelin Man while wearing one to go lake diving in Arkansas one time. No, I'd recommend Cozymel. It's relatively close and inexpensive, and it has some of the best reefs in the world! Yes, I'd love to go to Austrailia and New Zealand and see EVERYTHING, even things above water, but that's too expensive to do on a regular basis, at least it is for me. Cozymel you may be able to get to once or twice a year.

what about rock climbing? Have you ever tried that?


Stalkers

Post 26

Joe

WOW! Thanks for the website! One... two...three.. four... (me counting my pennies) Guess I had better start saving. I LIKE the idea of a "splashdown" bungy. Where you just hit the water slightly when at the end of your bungy...cool....

(Falling asleep to dream of AJ's bungy!!!)


Stalkers

Post 27

PointyTwist

How's about 'Music to Watch Girls By' (Andy Williams). Sprang to mind coz it was in a recent TV commercial in the UK.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more