A Conversation for Xenophobia

No Subject

Post 1

Timeagain

I am aware that there are times in history where nations have been hated just for their very existence, but there are other reasons for this and I would like to pose the question; can Xenophobia also be explain as defence? The reason I ask this is; because a nation which has different attitudes and values to your own, can be seen as a threat, especially when these are such that they cause human misery and suffering. In these cases the hated of other nations would come from fear, fear for yourself and the ones you love. This fear then turns to hate and anger, this enabling a person to become stronger to defence both him/herself and the people they love, when all nations, all people share common attitude and values, in regards to how human beings should be treated that is as human beings, then there would be no need for words like Xenophobia, as each of us could live side by side without fearing the consequences of such an existence.


Key: Complain about this post

No Subject

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more