A Conversation for How to Build a Snowman

A flowery hat?

Post 1

Mol - on the new tablet

Surely you add a couple of points at the front for a snow woman ...


A flowery hat?

Post 2

Alison (ACE)

Well yes, that did occur to me too.... But I didn't want to be rude!


A flowery hat?

Post 3

merrikat

A flowery hat? How would the obsserver know that it wasn't just a well dressed, effeminate snowMAN?smiley - winkeye


A flowery hat?

Post 4

Alison (ACE)

Well I've never seen a snowMAN wearing a flowery hat! smiley - laugh


A flowery hat?

Post 5

Mol - on the new tablet

But if you saw a snow FIGURE wearing a flowery hat but not having the two points at the front, then it would be reasonable to suppose it was the Eddie Izzard of the snow-world, I think. Or a snow-boy who'd been dressed up by his snow-sisters. Or, I suppose, a super-thin snow-model with a boyish figure dressed up for Ascot. OK, you can have the flowery hat.

We have a bag of snowman accessories (hat, plastic carrot, scarf) which lived with the coats for three winters (during which we of course had no snow), to save all that running around trying to find the necessaries when the snowman was made. Could I find this bag last week? Naturally not. So we had a nude snowman in front of the house instead.


A flowery hat?

Post 6

Alison (ACE)

smiley - laugh

Always the way...


A flowery hat?

Post 7

merrikat

Did you say The Eddie Izzard of the snowworld? That is freaking hillarious!smiley - laugh

I have a vision of my new snowman getting on a scooter and shouting beep beep chao!

Then riding away into the sunset...


A flowery hat?

Post 8

Mol - on the new tablet

Well, where else would a snow figure go? To us maybe they melt, but perhaps really they do ride off into a parallel snow universe ... I have (entirely coincidentally) been drinking snowballs tonight, which might be influencing my thinking!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more