Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- 'The Elf on the Shelf' - the Marketing Phenomenon
- 'Only Connect' - the Television Quiz Show
- Favourite Festive Films
- Stand By Me: The Journey Started with Some Sheet Music
- 'Love Actually' - the Film
- The Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Gosport, Hampshire, UK
- The Trial of Anne Royall: Courageous Journalist or 'Common Scold'?
- Caroline Herschel - Astronomer
- The Venus Novels by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Whittier, Alaska, USA: The Town Under One Roof