Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- JRR Tolkien's 'Father Christmas Letters'
- Loriot - Caricaturing the German Soul
- Dry Rot, or How Not to have your House Eaten
- parkruns of the Isle of Wight and Hampshire
- 'The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair' - the BBC Television Series
- Berthold Buttgereit and the Gender Police
- The Black Prince's Ruby and some of the Misfortunes that Befell the British Monarchy since its Acquisition
- Norovirus - the Winter Vomiting Bug
- RSPB Conwy, North Wales, UK
- James Kekela, Abraham Lincoln, and the Marquesas Cannibals