Conversations About This Entry
Infinite Improbability Drive
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Most Recent Entries
- h2g2 Books - On Sale Now!
- Fauveau's Breastplate
- The Pittsburgh City Directory of 1815: Everything You Never Knew You Wanted to Know
- Early Christian and Byzantine Architecture - from Catacombs to Churches
- The Ultimate Carry On Film Guide: 1962 - 1964
- The Ultimate Carry On Film Guide: 1958 - 1961
- Goulash - the Hungarian National Dish, and its Cousins
- Man of La Mancha: Don Quixote's Musical Journey
- 'Digging Holes in Popular Culture' - a Book with a Preface by Douglas Adams
- Blockbuster Live-Action Science Fiction: A Yankee Circus on Mars