A Conversation for Possums

The beauty of the Beast

Post 1

Researcher 202702

Being a native of new zealand, I was impressively surprised by the reaction of my north american neighbours on hearing of my possum hat.

I had at this point not had the pleasure of seeing the north america possum. I was unaware that the ugly sister stayed home when the boats headed south. What happened? how could the cute little NZ possum even share the same genetic code as this north america hogget. To say that a car tire improves the look of the NA possum is mean and sadistic, but unfortantely most likely true. I now can understand how George lucas could cast a NZ possum as a witch in Willow, at first I thought it was just a big cockup ( not as large as his lastest screw up, casting the entire army of storm troopers as kiwis. God knows how many empties were laying around the deathstar) it is a beautiful animal.

Can some one explain this to me. I warn you that unless there are references to Dolly or earlier geneitc manipulation I will be hard to convince.


Key: Complain about this post

The beauty of the Beast

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more