A Conversation for Towels

Towels

Post 1

Researcher 181007

Another use is to claim an area on beach / poolside / rock concert on earth, an action perfected by a species of earth creatures known as Germans. It is said that the Poles(another species of earth creatures)should have taken more notice when a very large red towel with a big black cross in the centre was laid over their customs post bordering Germany in 1939.


Towels

Post 2

the autist formerly known as flinch

I was wondering if the Official Hitch Hiker towels were still available? As they come with quotes from the guide printed on they add "reading Matirial" and "Streess Relief" to the list uses for your towel.


Towels

Post 3

Jeffery the hyper-intelligent guitar

This is a very good question indeed and I should also like to know the answer. My only towel is very boring and old so a new highly interesting Hitch Hiker towel would be good. Maybe a new improved H2G2 towel could be designed? I say we get them (the people at the top) to make us some official merchandise. Towels, dressing gowns, babel fish rubber-duck type toys, Giant Space Goats, the list could go on!!! The other big question is what is happening with the Hitch Hiker movie that our dear father Douglas Adams was working on before he died? A good time to release such merchandise me thinks.


Removed

Post 4

Researcher 192803

This post has been removed.


Towels

Post 5

Researcher 192803

towels serve many purposes. Can a towel be a flag or visa versa. Very possibly. [Unsuitable link removed by Moderator]


Removed

Post 6

Researcher 207480

This post has been removed.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more