A Conversation for 'Akira' - the Animated Movie
JT Rocketfellah Started conversation Jun 3, 2003
Excellent summary of Akira.
Just out of curiosity, is it relating to the dubbed or subtitled version - I think the subtitled version has far more 'feel' to it.
Interesting nickname too Nyarlathotep - into the Cthulhu Mythos thing?
I have to admit that this does relate to the dubbed version as I have yet to experience the pleasure of the Japanese language version of Akira.
As for the nickname, I am a devotee of the Mythos, thanks for asking.
JT Rocketfellah Posted Jun 3, 2003
Yeah, I used to play Call of Cthulhu and all that years ago. Haven't looked at it for years but I remember much fun - it was an excellent game. Still read Lovecraft though but I can't remember any Lovecraftian movie (apart from the Dunwich Horror) which was any good (From Beyond, The Relic etc etc etc were all crap).
Anyway, happy dimension shifting,
Metal_Messiah Posted Jan 17, 2004
I'm just glad I finally know what the bloody thing's about!
Would that be Akira, or the Cthulu Mythos?
Key: Complain about this post
- 1: JT Rocketfellah (Jun 3, 2003)
- 2: Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face) (Jun 3, 2003)
- 3: JT Rocketfellah (Jun 3, 2003)
- 4: Metal_Messiah (Jan 17, 2004)
- 5: Mat Lindsay (the researcher formerly known as Nylarthotep...now he has a name, all he needs is a face) (Jan 30, 2004)