Tales of Yore
This is where you can find Edited Entries on the above Category
- 'Islendingabok' - the Book of Icelanders
- 'The Hobbit' by JRR Tolkien
- Attracting Love With Spells and Charms
- Baba Yaga - Witch, Crone and Archetype
- Do-It-Yourself Fairy Tale Kit
- Drake's Drum
- Eilmer of Malmesbury - the Flying Monk
- Fairy Tales
- Flight 19 - The 'Lost Patrol'
- Greek Myths - Death and the Underworld
- Greek Myths - Io and Argus
- Greek Myths - The Origins
- Homer's Odyssey
- How the Lady of Justice Got Her Groove (and Her Arm) Back
- Oral-formulaic Theory and 'The Hero on the Beach'
- Popular Mythology of Northern Ireland
- Rainbows End - Fact and Fiction
- Secret Art of Alchemy
- Black Prince's Ruby and some of the Misfortunes that Befell the British Monarchy since its Acquisition
- Cerne Abbas Giant, Dorset, England
- Cosmic Influence of Halley's Comet
- Greenbrier Incident: Ghost or No Ghost?
- Kennedy Family and Classical Themes
- Legend of Divoka Sarka
- Mary Celeste
A to Z
Search the alphabetical index of Edited Entries:
0-9 = Edited Entries that do not begin with a letter
Infinite Improbability Drive
"A collaborative guide, one that was written and kept up to date by the people who used it, in real time, might be a neat idea. I just didn't really realise that such a thing might be possible in my lifetime or how powerful such a thing might be."
A place to share knowledge and celebrate the things you love by writing about them
We have the first snowflake. Now let's build a blizzard
h2g2 founder Douglas Adams
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."