A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Frogs!

Post 1

KB

Is anyone else seeing this? Beside every user's name, where you usually see the eyes if they are online, I'm seeing the smiley - frog smiley!

Frogs!

Post 2

KB

That's the frog smiley - not the sad face smiley, which is showing in my last post where the frog smiley should be. smiley - weird

Frogs!

Post 3

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs reaching for his glasses
"Must be me I only see their eyes just above the water. Can not really make up if it is a smiley - frog or a "

Frogs!

Post 4

Gnomon - time to move on

I see all the eyes and symbols as they should be.

Frogs!

Post 5

Icy North

Perhaps you shouldn't have eaten all that cheese you found under the cooker.

smiley - pggbsmiley - sigh

Frogs!

Post 6

h2g2 Guide Editors

I confirm I can't see any frogs online, only the smiley - frog smileys in this thread - sorry (I really am)smiley - laugh

h2g2 Eds (GB)smiley - galaxysmiley - frog

Frogs!

Post 7

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs in the pond
"Think more like < A87853981 > smiley - biggrin"

Frogs!

Post 8

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I only see the eyes that are usually there.

If the smiley - frogsmiley - frog turn into pink elephants, you can go this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoysQe-2HS4

Frogs!

Post 9

You can call me TC

smiley - online2long

Frogs!

Post 10

smiley - laugh

Frogs!

Post 11

bobstafford

So that's what an LSD trip looks like smiley - headhurts

Frogs!

Post 12

I like frogs a lot, and could learn to like pink elephants, so I wouldn't mind. But ergotamine was in a prescription that I used to take for migraines smiley - headhurts. Not at all pleasant. The strongest buzz I get these days is from coffee.

Frogs!

Post 13

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

stick with the cafine highs... - I'm not moving upwards from lemon tea, just to be safe right now

frogs? you mean the eyes? ot seeing any in pliny, but guess they're maybe still there in ripley? smiley - weird is ripley still there.... smiley - yikessmiley - ghostsmiley - frogsmiley - badgersmiley - badgersmiley - pandasmiley - pandasmiley - zen

Frogs!

Post 14

KB

I regret to inform you that it's all back to normal, and there are no unexpected frogs.

And I promise I wasn't dabbling in anything unusual when I saw them! smiley - laugh

Frogs!

Post 15

I can hear them now. they are* there.

frogs. with dirty little lips, dirty little warts, on their fingertips, dirty and green, flobbing about by the edge of the sea.

la lalalala la la la <musicalnote, sing along now smiley - zen later on we'll be collecting small intimate items of femanin underwear; we're making a quilt.

Frogs!

Post 16

Maria

La la la la? Wasnt it ribbit?
In Spain is croac.

Frogs!

Post 17

definately lalalalalal la la .... flobbing about by the edge of the see... la la la.... la la la... smiley - musicalnotesmiley - erm I might be badly... misquoting from a Zappa song smiley - laugh

Frogs!

Post 18

Bluebottle

We all stand together.

<BB<

Frogs!

Post 19

bobstafford

Up to the knees in ... what?

Frogs!

Post 20

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs trying to climb out
"Up to your eyes in a posting. smiley - lurk"

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more