A Conversation for South Africa

rainbow country

Post 21

CoX

Oh I envi you.
To be in Capetown eating nice millipap and james squash or snook? Having fun at the wine and food festival in Stellenbosh...
I can understand your wish to move to RSA.
Enjoy your trip!

Are you interested in an expose in german about watersituation in southern Africa?


rainbow country

Post 22

Mad Max

I stayed mostly in Hartbeespoort Dam, and that dam was full, and seemed to have at least a lttle overflow, so perhaps the highveld was no worse than usual with regards to water. I hope I can return.


rainbow country

Post 23

Urban Philosopher

Didst thou stay within the dam, or didst thou merely live in an area around the forementioned?


rainbow country

Post 24

Mad Max

I stayed in Lakeview Lodge at 54 Scott St., which overlooks the dam. Quite a nice view. Now I am back home in British Columbia, which surprisingly enough is sunny right now.

What exacly does an urban philosopher do? (I presume it has nothing to do with mining , metalwork, or motorcycling).


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more