Join the Q: Eastern Cottontail Bunny

1 Conversation

Join the Q logo.

Join the Q: Eastern Cottontail Bunny

A few weeks ago, Dmitri showed us a picture of an Eastern Cottontail Rabbit in his back yard. When I saw it I realised I had seen one before, in soft toy form.

Eastern Cottontail Bunny in pretend fieldEastern Cottontail Bunny cute little face

Regular readers will know I rather like soft toy bunnies because my partner's Chinese Zodiac Sign is the Rabbit. My finding of the Eastern Cottontail Bunny a year before I met her was very serendipitous.

I was looking in a basket of soft toys in a charity shop, to see if there were any that would be suitable for putting in a Christmas shoebox for a charity appeal. I spotted the beautiful dappled fur buried quite deep in the basket, and I was intrigued. When I touched it, it was so lovely and soft, I had to dig out the creature it belonged to. I pulled the rabbit out of the basket and its soft fur, squishy body and cute little eyes meant that I couldn't put it down so I had to take it home with me!

Join the Q Archive

SashaQ

20.08.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87916260

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more