The Great Hall

10 Conversations

Party decorations inside the Great Hall

This is the Great Hall, our place of fellowship. An enourmous table spans the length of the Hall, at which many men and women ar sitting, eating. The air is filled with the dull roar of conversation.

To you right, is the Right Hallway. It leads to the Library, the Trophy Room, and down to the Cellars. The door to your left leads to the Left Hallway, which leads to the Men's Barracks, the Women's Barracks, and at last up to the Battlements.

Streight ahead of you is The Courtyard, with greenery and room. A rather pretty place, it's good for a bit of a breather.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A725285

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more