The CAC Continuum

1 Conversation

The 38090 Issue

I torte I saw a puddin'! It...

Fiction smiley - cheersWeird Science smiley - drunk First/Personals smiley - hangoverKitchen Syncronicitiessmiley - emptySatire

This week's CAC-C features the work of Researcher 38090.

Researcher 38090 came to h2g2 in June, 1999.
He or she wrote a few concise and entertaining entries.
Then he or she disappeared; perhaps swallowed up by Rupert.
Perhaps one day he or she will check back in. Let's hope so.
Number 38090 had the ability to see old chestnuts from new angles.

...came crêpin up on me.

The Almost Complete Unedited and Unabridged Works of 38090:

These pieces are so short that to say much about them by way of introduction would be to spoil them. So it's straight in with 'Frankenstein foods' where 38090 applies some logic to the labelling of a certain type of food.

And from there it's a short leap to 'The Right Stuff'; 38090's connected and equally logical thoughts on the best and most practical way of manning space.

Greys - and all so rational too. Next up is 'Women's rights'. 38090 really was an expert at short and to the point. 'Nuff said, no arguing with that one!

And to finish 'Obsession', a nicely observed piece about a certain type of compulsive behaviour. OK, OK I'll stop now.

I've Stopped, alright? I've stopped.

This week's reading list from the CAC Continuum was selected from the Alternative Writing Workshop by Waz,
while compulsively hitting the random-entry-infinite-improbabilty-drive button in the search for gems for the UnderGuide.

.

The boilerplate:

And, finally, a warm thanks and a cold nose to those who have helped, offered help,
almost but not quite assisted but haven't gotten in the way,
and those with alien tracks on their foreheads and Groucho ashes
in their breast pockets. We couldn't do it without you.
The Committee for Alien Content(ment) salutes you!smiley - smiley - smiley -

This block of cubic zirconium chiseled
and polished by (tonsil revenge)!

The CAC Continuum Archive

In association with
UG

18.03.04 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A2429426

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more