In my life research I have come up with the following:
* That The Universe is indeed a benevolent...and a funny, place!
* That, "The Force" does exist! There are many names for it..."God", "The Great Spirit", "Allah" etc. We don't have to know what it is to tune in to It/Him/Her etc.
* That, at this present time, the Human Race is really quite insane. If we stopped the petty bickering about who owns what, who is right and who is wrong etc. we could work together and reach the stars in a very short time.
* That, when all is said and done, a fart is still funny.
May The Force be With You
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|You seem vaguely familiar||Dec 14, 2000|
|Greetings & Salutations Peter...er Captain !!!||Jun 13, 2000|
|Conversation Title||Latest Post||Latest Reply|
|Message from Douglas Adams||Jun 2, 2000||Jan 14, 2001|
|You seem vaguely familiar||Dec 14, 2000||No Replies|
|Shydiving||Sep 8, 2000||No Replies|
|Karaoke||Jun 2, 2000||Jun 16, 2000|
|Greetings & Salutations Peter...er Captain !!!||Jun 9, 2000||Jun 13, 2000|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- High Flight (A Poem for Pilots and Skydivers)
- Farts..more information.....
- The Place With The World's Longest Name
- Karaoke Definition
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
Captain Caprice has no Friends
Captain Caprice has no Followers
This user has no Bookmarks