A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17521

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for procrastination, somewhat untidy Lair and the unlogicalness of macs...

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17522

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for television.. It has sunk to even greater lows than it had last time I watched, last Christmas/Jan smiley - headhurts

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17523

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for even more procrastination, ST:Voyanger, hunger, Zuma's Revenge and crazy cats.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17524

I blame 2legs for even more tedious telivision smiley - yawn and for my return to normality and going home back to Cambridge, tomorrow smiley - yikes \christmas must be over...

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17525

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I blame 2legs for Christmas holidays being over just when we finally have snow.smiley - erm And for me not being able to sleep tonight and having to get up at 6:30.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17526

I blame 2legs for the strange range of people I know, and haven't seen for ages (sometimes decades plus), who I bumped into today on my way back To Cambridge... smiley - weird
First a girl I was at school with since age 5, (last seen probably when I was 16 or younger), then a lady who used to be friends with my Mother/family (not seen since I was err, 13 or 14), then a random bumping into a friend who I know as I came from teh station back to my house smiley - weird

I also blame 2legs for the smooth journey smiley - zen and for my being able to see William again for the first time in three weeks since before I went away for Christmas/new year smiley - droolsmiley - blushsmiley - loveblush

I also blame 2legs for the goodies I bought in the shops today, Ruski Pierogi, colslaugh, peppered/smoked Polish Ham, Gudar, cheddar, butter, coffee beans, ground coffee, kiewlbasa, eggs, mushrooms, onions, garlic, smiley - drool
smiley - corncob

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17527

I blame 2legs for a litre pot of fresh brewed coffee lasting only not quite one and a half hours this morning.
I also blame 2legts for the laundry I had, being two loads instead of one smiley - wahsmiley - puff

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17528

I blame 2legs for the lack of blames.

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17529

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I blame 2legs for him appearing in the Post and reminding me that this thread exists

I also blame him for CAMRA ringing me this morning, asking me for my university post code, saying they'd ring back and then disappearing, saying they'd ring later

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17530

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for people who think 'language evolves' is sufficient excuse for flagrantly misusing a word with a very clear definition ('totalitarian' in this case). smiley - sigh

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17531

Yarreau

Right, and "literally"! smiley - rolleyes

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17532

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

the fact that it always takes me three attempts to spell definitely correctly

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17533

Yarreau

Obviously, this was your third attempt! smiley - ok

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17534

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

it did actually take me three attempts to type it in there and I wasn't even trying to make an ironic joke to myself

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17535

KB

Maybe if you try to spell it wrong the first time, you'll get it in one go! smiley - zen

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17536

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Let's try - ndefientl - nope, no joy smiley - winkeye

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17537

I blame 2legs for the abscence of brunel - the one and only skin.

I don't want to read the Front Page, The Post etc in Pliny smiley - wah

smiley - dragon

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17538

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

here, here

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17539

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

There, there.

Blame 2legs here:

Post 17540

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

smiley - huh When I las looked brunel was still there.

I blame 2legs for ripping a hole into the sleeve of my jacket when I had to move out of the way of some children who just absolutely ignored me. smiley - cross

Key: Complain about this post

Blame 2legs here:

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more