A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The question of questions

Post 221

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I _said_ - DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? smiley - cross

Post 222

Ivan the Terribly Average

Do you think I'm deaf?

Post 223

pedro

Say what again?

Post 224

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Will you lot pipe down?!

Post 225

pedro

You still up for getting married?

Post 226

Is that a proposal?

Post 227

pedro

Can't you make up your mind?

Post 228

Can I answer that later?smiley - yawnsmiley - sleepy

Post 229

pedro

Why are women so indecisive?

Post 230

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

Why are some men so pushy? smiley - winkeye

Post 231

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

smiley - musicalnote
"How deep is the ocean?
How high is the sky?"
smiley - musicalnote

Post 232

How far is the moon?

Do you think pedro is playing hard to get?

Post 233

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

Do you think you scared him off?

Post 234

Should I be concerned?

Post 235

Are you?

Post 236

how would I know?

Post 237

can't you tell?

Post 238

What's a girl to do?

Post 239

How would I know that?

Post 240

Don't you know any girls?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more