A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's with all the badgers???

Post 21

Noggin the Nog

The badgers have rumbled you.

They've hijacked the servers and disabled EE2004's caplocks button.

We're all badgered.

Post 22

BITE ME!!!!!!!!

YEAH THIS THING IS WELL BADGERED
"BANG" "BANG" THERES GOES ANOTHER BADGER HE HE HE ME GONNA HAVE SUM BADGER PIE TONIGHT!!

Post 23

A Super Furry Animal

You're such a lobster.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 24

Baron Grim

Once upon a moonlit ferry,
There was a badger, weak and wary,
Who ate a mushroom full of curious and most toxic spore.
While it plodded, tongue a-lapping, in a circle its feet a-flapping,
As the waves, all white-capping, white-capping upon the other shore,
Upon the river's farside shore.

What did it spy but a black adder, nothing could make it any madder,
Madder than it was before.
Just then the badger jumped ashore, yelling loudly, its throat most sore,
Sore because the mushroom contained a most a abrasive spore.
The badger yelled, "SNAKE!".
"SNAKE!!!" and nothing more.

Post 25

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

Badger, who are you? What is "respected member" mind set all about? smiley - flustered

Post 26

F F Churchton

*loses all sense of reality*!!!

Post 27

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

'Wondering as lonley as a badger' smiley - zen We were attacked last night by two badgers in teh pub, the first badger, walked into the pub, after opening the door, and fell over, then wondered about being a lunatic and annoying everyone before trying to badger off on someones bike smiley - huh The second badger, shouted at us and talked of some pub we haven't been to for years as if we were its most regular customer; Both myself and my father offered to marry his mother, but the badger didn't think this was a good idea, so we went fishing, and had some gone fishing and some wet and windy followed by G and T and Rum, but the badgers didn't mind I think, though there was a funny badger we heard on the way home, but we ignored it in the end, as we didn't want to annoy the swamp creatures...

Post 28

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

Ah reality loss *respect*.

As for the following post... Mary his mother?

*That be Badger relitivity, that be.* smiley - ale

Post 29

The badgers come the badgers go but the badgers always remain smiley - zen

Post 30

Ferrettbadger. The Renegade Master

Well origional hootoo Badger aristocracy from before badger were au fait feel very superior. Ace smiley - winkeye

Post 31

smiley - bigeyes guess you are just a trend settter!

Post 32

*badgers about the thread in a stalkily badgerly way*

Post 33

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

*wanders in to see who's stirring up the badgers*

oh hi 2legs smiley - smiley

Post 34

I'll be very dissapointed if you didn't have a 'feeling' that it'd have been me stirring up the badgers smiley - biggrinsmiley - erm I just found a badger behind my curtain in the front room smiley - erm

Post 35

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

I was going to post that either someone has a good memory, or a folder in their favourites file called 'badgers', but then I remembered I've got a link to this thread on my PS smiley - blushsmiley - biggrin

There do seem to be quite a few badgers popping up today smiley - bigeyes

Post 36

As if I'd have a list of all* the badger threads smiley - erm I'm not that sad.... well maybe I am actually smiley - dohsmiley - biggrin yes, I was on your PS.... leaving a message smiley - whistle

Post 37

smiley - laugh Well someone keeps ressurecting all these badger related threads (not to mention n*ghth**v*r).

*hurries off worriedly to check PS*

Post 38

smiley - evilgrin I can't believe you've not found it yet smiley - evilgrin

Post 39

Found what? smiley - whistle

Post 40

smiley - laugh *shrug* smiley - erm No idea smiley - winkeyesmiley - yawn Right I oughta get off to bed soon.... Early for me I know, but I just booked my taxi for the morning, and had to do my double take thing of saying 'Hello, I'd like to book a taxi for tomorrow.... well, today....' smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more