A Conversation for Ask h2g2

?

Post 641

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

You sunk my battleship!

?

Post 642

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Ok, please can someone tell me whats going on i've missed a bit and now i'm nervious

?

Post 643

smiley - erm Search me... I've not got a clue... no idea... not a snippet of an inkling of an idea... smiley - erm Really, I've no idea what on towel this thread is about smiley - headhurtssmiley - weird it just seems to make sense ocasionally at th e time but I know not why smiley - weirdsmiley - zoom

?

Post 644

IctoanAWEWawi

Me neither. It was that Geggs person, blame them. For anything.

Was watching telly last night on BBC 2 and there was some period thing on about building the sewers in london. One of the main characters was an old balding white haired bloke who's voice was *so* familiar. Took me ages to work out it was Holly from Red Dwarf. Course, as soon as I knew that I could no longer see him as the historical character he was portraying. Thats what happens if you have a distinctive voice I guess smiley - smiley

"Yes! Thats all four stations I own now!"

?

Post 645

smiley - biggrin : Don't think I've ever seen him in ought cept Red Dwarf smiley - weirdsmiley - scientist Tag!

?

Post 646

IctoanAWEWawi

smiley - run
me neither
I spy with my little eye something begining with 'P'

?

Post 647

'pigeon'

?

Post 648

Geggs

Thanks, Ictoan!

Look, I just started this thread with the sole intention of seeing if people would look at a thread whose subject line contained a mere question mark and no other distinquishing features. I do not hold myself in any way responsible of the lunacy that has gone on since.smiley - nahnah

Though I've also quite enjoyed the lunacy as it has continued, so....

I'm going to place the lasso on the left hand side of the Buckaroo.smiley - tongueout

Geggs

?

Post 649

IctoanAWEWawi

anytime Geggs smiley - nahnah back atcha!

2Legs- nope!

"Bond, James Bond" That's 4 fingers of drink everyone!

?

Post 650

'Post'? smiley - erm Is it in this thread? on the BBCI site? on the H2G2 site? smiley - ermsmiley - weird

Kerplunk!

?

Post 651

IctoanAWEWawi

'Post' indeed Mr. 2Legs!

"excquisite" with a triple letter score means I win regardless of your score smiley - winkeye

?

Post 652

The Godfather of Cheesecake

Can I have a "p" please, Bob?

?

Post 653

IctoanAWEWawi

music round now, name the atrist and the track
smiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnotesmiley - musicalnote

?

Post 654

The Godfather of Cheesecake

OK, runaround!!!!! smiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - run - love that smiley

?

Post 655

Podsol, and thats a tripple score smiley - biggrin

?

Post 656

Geggs

Anyone up for a game of kisschase?

Or British Bulldog?

Tag?

Geggs

?

Post 657

Kisschase!!!!!!! smiley - biggrinsmiley - yikessmiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - kisssmiley - roflsmiley - zoomsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - zoomsmiley - kisssmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - runsmiley - zoom

?

Post 658

IctoanAWEWawi

smiley - run
smiley - run
smiley - run
smiley - runsmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - smiley
smiley - run
smiley - run
smiley - run
smiley - run
smiley - run
smiley - run
smiley - run

british bulldog was it?

?

Post 659

Yes.

Queen to knights 2

?

Post 660

IctoanAWEWawi

Queen to Knights 2? She sure does get about that Queenie-clogs don;t she?

Ace High Flush, beat that jacko!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more