A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

101 Uses for Duct Tape

Post 41

Beckit

38) My friend has, for two years filled his locker with odds and ends all fastened to the door and shelves with duct tape, he has everything from bouncy balls hanging from string to coke cans with the tops and bottoms cut off and then flatened out and that's his wallpapper in ther, he has rubber fivestar symbols and crazy stuff, it's funny
39) put a little zip into your schedualler with a dust tape make over
40) hold a bunch of explosive things together with one fuse for a huge fire show! smiley - smiley
41) kinda dumb, hockey tape?
42) fun gag, like a trap, spread it across a doorway down low where they wont look and they trip or rip it off and get tangled up in it, and if they're wearing shorts it'll pull off some hair, heh heh
43) another gag, put a bit on some toilet paper anf lay it on the ground and when someone steps on it they walk arount with toilet paper stuck to their feet, pretty cool one there smiley - smiley

101 Uses for Duct Tape

Post 42

The Apathatic Mistress Amphetama (aka The girl who cared so much she eventually shut down)

Whoops! Disregard the numbers I used... didn't realize we were that far along.

101 Uses for Duct Tape

Post 43

Beckit

yeah, me neither, k, for anyone else that makes the same mistake, we are at 62 so the next one will be 63, also plz mark the number of your idea, thanks

101 Uses for Duct Tape

Post 44

The Apathatic Mistress Amphetama (aka The girl who cared so much she eventually shut down)

63) cheap version of window tinting

101 Uses for Duct Tape

Post 45

64) great way solve a weak bladder

101 Uses for Duct Tape

Post 46

*evil grin* This is fun!

101 Uses for Duct Tape

Post 47

Popple

38)to make wallets/ hats/clothing articles
39)to attach people to walls
40)repair the many thypes of camping gear that break
41)hang things up in your locker
42)fix pens
43) annoy teachers and other athoritysmiley - smiley (rather fun actually)

101 Uses for Duct Tape

Post 48

The Jester (P. S. of Village Idiots, Muse of Comedians, Keeper of Jokes, Chef and Seraph of Bad Jokes) LUG @ A458228

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, and a dark side, and
it holds the universe together ...
-- Carl Zwanzig

The Force is what holds everything together. It has its dark side, and it has its light side. It's sort of like cosmic duct tape.

JOTD: And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for if you hit a man with a plowshare, he's going to know he's been hit.

101 Uses for Duct Tape

Post 49

Wampus

I use duct tape so much, that sometimes I'll

44) put pieces of duct tape on my stuff to mark that it's mine. Everyone in my house knows that if it's got duct tape on it, then it's mine.

Key: Complain about this post