A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Project 42

Post 1

Zaphod

Hello, friends and strangers, this is Zaphod, researcher #14999911. It has been more than a year since I started Project 42, a loving tribute to the 5 books in the hitchhiker series. I am happy to announce that the first album is complete and available on facebook (Project 42). It contains 15 songs and takes us through the caracters and events of the first 10 chapters. I am retired now and am working on the project full time so the 2nd album should not be far behind. I still welcome contributions (talent, not $) if you have software compatible with presonus studio one. Please give it a listen and let me know what you think, [email protected].
Please be forgiving and keep in mind that the 1st album was a learning experience in both the software and my singing ability. I promise both will improve.

Project 42

Post 2

hygienicdispenser

There are a lot of "project 42"s on facebook, you're gunny hafty be a bit more specificsmiley - ok

Project 42

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Once a link is established, I look forward to hearing the songs. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more