A Conversation for World War Battlefield

Hospital

Post 1

The Spook Corporation

All medical staff from all armies please report here. the hospital is very large so there should be room for everyone.

Hospital

Post 2

friendlywithteeth

Reporting for duty...

Hospital

Post 3

DoctorMO (Keeper of the Computer, Guru, Community Artist)

Reporting with a bag full of morphine and a hand full of magic, sir.

-- DoctorMO --

Hospital

Post 4

friendlywithteeth

I'm Hawkeye, you can be the other one....

Hospital

Post 5

*Looks confused* what?

-- DoctorMKO --

Hospital

Post 6

friendlywithteeth

M*A*S*H*

Hospital

Post 7

I know I just want to know the connection, [ Missing link on line 1, unable to compile sense]

1 Error

-- DoctorMO --

Hospital

Post 8

friendlywithteeth

they were medical type bods in a war situation too...and the other one was mcintyre I think...

Hospital

Post 9

Scince I wasn't too much into M*A*S*H, I can just be myself for the time beeing, although I'm sure it wouldn't efect your standing or your sanity to be anything you like. smiley - laugh

-- DoctorMO --

Hospital

Post 10

friendlywithteeth

Not into MASH how can that be so!?!?!?!

Hospital

Post 11

well it was not only I little before my time, but I found some of the jokes a little raw and sad. although for some reason I was OK with bilco (SP?)

-- DoctorMO --

Hospital

Post 12

friendlywithteeth

It was very before my time, but got addicted to it on paramount during my lunch break: good break from revision!!

Some are a bit....canned laughter but it's also quite subversive, which I like!

Hospital

Post 13

yes it works on many levels smiley - winkeye

most comeidy is like that, just look at the rugrats (normal I would say that I have no idea what this was. but because I have a little sister I have to admit I have watched a few episodes) and some of the jokes (not many) are aimed alot higher than the average viewer, infact this kind of thing remind me of the rotten trolls. smiley - laugh now that was funny.

-- DoctorMO --

Hospital

Post 14

friendlywithteeth

the earlier rugrats are better [little sister and brother too!]. I also love Bo'Selecta and League of Gentlemen at the moment...on the vintage side: Not the 9 o clock news was fantastic and so is Blackadder!!

Hospital

Post 15

hey you know I got Blackadder on DVD? realy good, I'm thinking about getting some of the Monty Python films hehe. i also like not the 9 o'clock news.

-- DoctorMO --

Hospital

Post 16

friendlywithteeth

I know....I've had my eye on that dvd too, but will have to do some savin'! When I was doing drama gcse in the far and distant past, we did the dictionnary one from the third series: I was a fantastic Baldrick smiley - smiley

Hospital

Post 17

Wordsworth, Oh how we laughed as blackadders lifes work was burned into a crisp and how they were worring about rewriting the dictionary, the end one is also quite good 'I'm not dead, for you see I too have a cigalo box... oh wait I must have left it on the dresser *slumps back to death*' smiley - laugh

-- DoctoRMO --

Hospital

Post 18

friendlywithteeth

Or the one where Baldrick is elected into office...that one is hilarious!!

Hospital

Post 19

were there in that very small village and black adder not only stands bladrik but is the only voter and adjudicator? very funny... 'Mr Blackaddrer 30,674 votes...'

Hospital

Post 20

friendlywithteeth

and the one where B/a thinks he's going to be a lord, so he buys the gowns...but they turn out to be cat, and Baldrick is made a lord smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more