A Conversation for The Terranic Army

Evil Army Invades: Take III

Post 1

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

i cannot speak its name but i will anyways because this evil is so evil its good and rightous and stuff like that and its name is definitly not mcdonalds. Its name is... tightly fitting clothes... er wait sec... its name invokes pillars of fire spouting from the neighbor of cowhouse trashcans... its name invokes legions of winged BEASTS OF SATAN!!!!!! tacos! Its name is................. i cannot speak its name but i will anyways because this evil is so evil its good and rightous and stuff like that and its name is definitly not mcdonalds. Its name is... tightly fitting clothes... er wait sec... its name invokes pillars of fire spouting from the neighbor of cowhouse trashcans... its name invokes legions of winged BEASTS OF SATAN!!!!!! tacos! Its name is.................
This has nothing to do with you, but now that you've read it you know too much! so we will smother you with spam and i cannot speak its name but i will anyways because this evil is so evil its good and rightous and stuff like that and its name is definitly not mcdonalds. Its name is... tightly fitting clothes... er wait sec... its name invokes pillars of fire spouting from the neighbor of cowhouse trashcans... its name invokes legions of winged BEASTS OF SATAN!!!!!! tacos! Its name is................. wait a tic... a have a feeling that i have just been copy and pasting the whole time, but i'm not sure...

Basically if you weren't pay attention: "you're days are numbered mister"

Welcome to the invasion of you! You're ours and we will control everything, bwahahahaha! Fire the spamapaults...

Why aren't they listening? Fire the ST*P*D SPAMAPAULTS!...

oh wait... [EMwhim: fire the spamapaults] and they was much rejoicing... Spam flys through the air with the greatest of ease, its the flying spam without the trapeze!

on that note: sucks to be you man! yo,yo,yo!

-Supreme Commander EvilClaw
smiley - nahnah

Post 2

Commander Draco, Supreme Dragon Lord

hey! I brought the "mud" and the FFST's... where do i put the instant water: just add water? The powdered kind.

- smiley - dragon Lord Draco
i also say smiley - nahnah

Post 3

Commander Draco, Supreme Dragon Lord

oh by the way.... our friend poncho pete is going to be coming by... oh and MotMV also... to annihilate ME... uh i mean you... MY LIFE'S A LIE!

*flees*

Post 4

Now look what you did... you scared away our dragon!
Shame on you you hagalasadafakagasaha'a;akasalas... And i'd say it again too!

Post 5

Overmind: Via Death Bringer/Hunter Killer

The sky grows pitch black as the Swarm looms over head...a massive hoard of zerglings flood over the hills in the distance leaving distruction where there was one life...diabolical huh?

This brood is under the command of Death Bringer, an Assimilated Archon and battle feild leader, [i felt it was more fair if he was there instead of me...since I'm immortal and all...but he isn't...]

[for more info on most of my swarm...made up of several of these broods...go to http://www.battle.net/scc/zerg/units/]

oh and I get smiley - donuts on mornings curtesy of The Evil Army of H2G2 Janitors Custodial Office of H2G2...okay actually I steal them...from The Evil Army of H2G2 Janitors Custodial Office of H2G2

Post 6

... Overmind is here... or not here... figuratively speaking here is here...

Anyway the large swarm of zergs is our defense against godmoding people which coincidentaly overmind is one of...

oh and supermoo if you're listening: I brought the barbecue sauce this time!

... i wish you hadn't scared away draco. HE was supposed to bring the smiley - donuts that i stole from the The Evil Army of H2G2 Janitors Custodial Office of H2G2... *sigh* Invading people is just not the same without smiley - donuts............. ummmmmmm, or draco!

Post 7

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

Takes out his five milk jugs of BBQ sauce...*opens one and starts to guzzle it down...rihihihihiiight...[desturbed yet...?]*

No need...I have ample supply...or at least enough to last me a few hours...or so...

Anywho...

[LWwhim:set up the trebuchettes]

at this a battalion of LARDWARRIARS spring into action and set up a long aray of trebuchettes

[LWwhim:load trebuchettes with Spam]

[LWwhim:LAUNCH THE TREBUCHETTES]

at this order the whole of the trebuchettes are released and Spam flies up into the air...the canned meat then procedes to rain down on the smiley - ta

[EMwhim:load EVILMINIONS into trebuchettes]

[LWwhim: launch the trebuchettes]

at this many EVILMINIONS are seen flying through the air...<smiley - musicalnote>with the greatest ease, they're the EVILMINIONS without any need for no flying trapeeze or net</smiley - musicalnote>...anywho...

[EMwhim: shape shift into ICBMs...or scratch that...Sharp pointy dart like sticks...]

at this all of the airborne EVILMINIONS shape shift into dart thingys...mainly for cool looks...

[EMwhim:revert to normal and ARM SLUGS REBS Guns after you hit the ground]

The EVILMINIONS then shapeshift back into there normal looks and then thier arms shapeshift into S.L.U.G.S. R.E.B.S. Guns

[EMwhim:Fire at will...]

at this the EVILMINIONS begin attacking at will...

for the meanings of these acronyms go to the cow house armory...or the Evil Armory of The Evil Army of H2G2...either one...although the Evil Armory is probably more accessable...there's an attatchment to the Evil Army page on all member pages...

smiley - evilgrinsmiley - elf

Post 8

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Darth Corrigible arrives (dressed up as Darth Vader, only with a black tie as well). He looks up, flips up his mask, and grins in delight as he sees what's going on.]

[Corrigible] ZERG RUSH! Kekekekekekekekekeke! ^______________________^

[He giggles a bit more, then shakes his head, and tries to figure out who's on what side.]

Post 9

AK - fancy that!

Somehow I feel like this has happened before?

*laughs maniacally as the ground swallows up on itself, probably enveloping and crushing the opposing army, in a magnificent trap set a few days ago*

Post 10

Hmmm...it does seem familiar...er...no wait a sec...that ground thing never happened before...hmmm...anywho...if it's ground that has covered us...that may be sorta tricky for my army to get out of...unless they turn into ICBMs...er...did I say that...I meant...um...drill thingies...yes that's it drill thingies

[EMwhim:shape shift into drill thingies...]

at this the EVILMINIONS supposedly shape shift into "drill thingies"

but, being underground and all, no one really knows until an army of "drill thingies" emerges from the ground...

[LWwhim: follow drill thingies through holes or tunnels or whatever they created...]

At this the entire army of LARDWARRIARS emerges from the ground

[EMwhim:revert to normal and arm with SLUGS REBS guns then open fire]

[LWwhim:attack]

at this the EVILMINIONS and LARDWARRIARS begin their attack again...

Post 11

The majority of the zerg ground forces burrow out reletively unharmed...only being that haven't yet been seen above ground are the Ultralisks and the battle feild commander, Death Bringer. The airborne swarm has remained at a safe distance overhead and is unharmed...

A rummble is then heard as Death Bringer blasts a hole in the side of one of the tunnels dug by SuperMoo's army and then he emerges from the ground...

[he doesn't look happy...not that he usually does anyway]

Post 12

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Erm Evil Guy's, the Army has de camped and are elsewhere on h2 but if you want to play with yourselves that's fine by us smiley - evilgrin

Post 13

Decides that he isn't leaving this time...to pass time he begins sketching chalk doodles on a random piece of concrete

Post 14

The protoss division of PAZA arrives...

sends several observers out to locate the Army's "new camp"...while the remaining army remains here...

Post 15

AK - fancy that!

*laughs evilly again as barrels of napalm are catapulted and are landing aruond the army, particularly the Spam-a-pults*

Post 16

*EvilClaw arrives with a full battalion of ClawClones, including one that has a ham sandwich for a head*
Attack AK&#8230; it is foiling or plans preciooous!
*ClawClone* Yes.
*EvilClaw pulls out the dual blades of good and evil, on sale now while supplies last*
and&#8230; my keyboard isn&#8217;t working right again so I&#8217;m going to respond to my posts and get off&#8230; I hate my computer&#8230;

Post 17

I really do

Post 18

Orders a division of FFST to put out the fires with "mud"

[FFSTwhim:drop "mud" onto the flames]

*remembers what happened last time...*

*uses sword of legends to put up a barriar around himself to avoid any splattering...*

Post 19

F F Churchton

*walks in through the fire and mud, the mud and the fire*

Post 20

*mutters something under breath and a almost invisible force field appears to protect him from "mud"*

*CloneClaw gets buried in it smiley - sadface *

So, shall we move onto bigger pastures?

Key: Complain about this post