Post 21

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - candle

smiley - towel

Life is hard, etc., etc.

Post 22

Gnomon - time to move on

Sorry to hear this, Hypatia.smiley - hug

I know from recent personal experience, though, what you mean about the relief.

It's for the best in the end.

smiley - rose

Life is hard, etc., etc.

Post 23

Websailor

Hypatia, I am so smiley - sorry for your loss but I do understand the relief, it is unfair to keep someone hanging on in pain for our own sakes. It sounds like she had a good innings.

smiley - goodluck with all the stuff that has to be dealt with so soon after a bereavement. Clearing a house that has been occupied for so long will be a kind of a wrench. It is amazing what you find.

Just check any books and stuff before you part with them, I found over £5OO in notes between the leaves of my parents' books, which nearly went to second hand shop/11

Take care of yourself, you need a little TLC I would think.

smiley - hug

Websailor smiley - dragon

Life is hard, etc., etc.

Post 24

Mol - on the new tablet

smiley - rose

Mol

Life is hard, etc., etc.

Post 25

Spaceechik, Typomancer

Hyp, I'm sorry for your loss, and that you're going through all this.
I also hope there won't be any issues with family; that's almost worse than all the rest. smiley - hugsmiley - candle

I found myself having to sell my father's house when he was put in a nursing home...from 3,000 miles away. Fortunately, my step brothers were local, and able to do a lot of the legwork, but they had to run everything by me, as I'd been given POA. It took forever, but was done amicably, thank all that's holy.

Life is hard, etc., etc.

Post 26

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

There'll be some sadness, no doubt, but it sounds like a release for both of you smiley - hug

Life is hard, etc., etc.

Post 27

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Sorry to hear of your loss Hyp smiley - rose

Life is hard, etc., etc.

Post 28

Pastey

Sorry to hear that Hypatia

smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hypatia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more