This is the Message Centre for Hypatia

Yay!!!!!!

Post 1

Hypatia

I've wanted to see the King Tutankhamun traveling exhibit forever. Every time it came to the US, I schemed to travel to see it. But something always came up, and I couldn't go. I'm in the middle of nowhere, remember. It takes an effort to go see anything from here. So when I learned it was coming to the Dallas Museum of Art, I was thrilled. It's a fair drive from here, six plus hours, but not excessive. So I declared my intention to finally see it. Everything was worked out, then it all fell apart. Then all these things started coming up to keep me at home over the weekends. I was an unhappy person.

Well, I'm going to be able to make it after all! I just reserved my tickets for Saturday the 28th. WooHoo!

Yay!!!!!!

Post 2

Baron Grim

smiley - ok

Yay!!!!!!

Post 3

Hypatia

I know. smiley - biggrin It is going to be awesome.

Yay!!!!!!

Post 4

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

Hurrah!

Yay!!!!!!

Post 5

Leo

Send my regards to Mummy!

Yay!!!!!!

Post 6

Hypatia

I don't think the actual mummy is in the exhibit. But if it is, I'll give him your best, Leo. smiley - biggrin

Yay!!!!!!

Post 7

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

ok tinker! have a fun time smiley - biggrin

Yay!!!!!!

Post 8

Titania (gone for lunch)

If it is the same exhibition that was in the London Millenium Dome and as well set up, then it will be a truly magical experience - I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!smiley - smiley And make sure to check out the souvenir shop if you can - sure, there were a lot of cheap rubbish manufactured in China, but also some very cool and beautiful stuff!

Yay!!!!!!

Post 9

Hypatia

I'm really looking forward to it. From what I've seen about it, it is a fantastic exhibit. smiley - biggrin

Yay!!!!!!

Post 10

Hypatia

We have decided to take Annie smiley - dog with us. Annie is a good little traveler. She needs a road trip. And this way BC#1 won't have to stay at my house while I'm gone.

When I went online to make hotel reservations, I was surprised at how many places take pets these days. It wasn't difficult at all to find one that suited me.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hypatia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more