This is the Message Centre for Hypatia

Santa is watching

Post 21

Leo

I don't beleive in santa. smiley - tongueout He's just a story big people tell to scare little people.

Santa is watching

Post 22

Lady Chattingly

Not in this house. This house believes. smiley - santasmiley - biggrinsmiley - reindeer

Santa is watching

Post 23

YOGABIKER

Methinks one uses the term "believes" rather loosely.

YB

Santa is watching

Post 24

Lady Chattingly

Probably, but I have grandkids, so I must believe in Santa--at least for a few more years. smiley - biggrin

Santa is watching

Post 25

Xantief

Haven't you been listening? Cheech and Chong gave us some good real information about Santa....

smiley - evilgrin

Would anyone like to know why there is an smiley - angel on top of the christmas tree?

smiley - whistle

Santa is watching

Post 26

Lady Chattingly

Sure, Xantief, why is there an smiley - angel on top of the Christmas tree?

Santa is watching

Post 27

Titania (gone for lunch)

*sits down comfortably, looks at Xantief with anticipation, wanting to see someone tell the story of the smiley - xmastreesmiley - angel without alerting the smiley - bleep filter* smiley - tongueout

Santa is watching

Post 28

Xantief

Child's play for a sneaky ol' word-herder. It's a good story and deserves appropriate embellishment. More later....smiley - angel

smiley - evilgrin

Santa is watching

Post 29

tartaronne

smiley - yikes - there isn't an smiley - angel on top of the smiley - xmastree. There is a star smiley - star. Period. Everything else is dead wrong smiley - winkeye.

Santa is watching

Post 30

Xantief

There IS an smiley - angel...and she's there for a reason...

Santa is watching

Post 31

Leo

I don't beleive she's there. She's a myth made up to manipulate children. smiley - evilgrin

Santa is watching

Post 32

Xantief

F2056976

[kinda long...it's in my journal]

Santa is watching

Post 33

Lady Chattingly

Loved it! I have a smiley - star for the top of the smiley - xmastree, but I may just have to put an smiley - angel there this year. smiley - biggrin Six more days till the smiley - xmastree goes up.

Santa is watching

Post 34

Hypatia

Very funny story, Xantief! smiley - rofl

Waves and dashes back out mumbling busy, busy, busy under her breath.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hypatia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more