This is the Message Centre for Loup Dargent

What?!... Another loup.dargent surfing the net?!...

Post 21

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Hi Loup smiley - hug

Good to see you back and around again

Hope work/life/the universe is treating you well

As for that imposter....sue his smiley - bleep for plagiarism!!!...but I can see it must be annoying for you smiley - steam

Am also not able to access your page, tried last night and again this morning a few times.....mmmmmmmm strange smiley - weird

Catch u soon smiley - smiley

xxElsaxxsmiley - fairy

Post 22

..BuTToNs.. On the edge...but balancing nicely, thank you very much...Visit the FoLDers Arms at A913150

Hi Mr Manda smiley - peacedove

Can't seem to access your page either hun.......on both yours and Loups it just gives the blue box and a 502 error every time....smiley - steam

Hope you're well smiley - hug

xxElsaxxsmiley - fairy

Post 23

Reality Manipulator

hi loup i have seen your profile on yahoo its very smiley - cool.smiley - smiley

kat

Post 24

Reality Manipulator

hi elsasmiley - smiley

kat

Post 25

Reality Manipulator

smiley - smileyloup i have sent an email on your yahoo email account, i hope you got it.

kat

Post 26

Loup Dargent

elsa.. smiley - ok i will try to put some of the stuff from my space to another page/entry.. should do the trick...smiley - smiley

i found a few clues about the other loup dargent... might not be his fault actually as he is from france as well and was posting on a french site [it kinda confused me as the page was in english.. but it could be because i accessed it from here].. and of course loup dargent might not be so rare in france than in here... would be the equivalent of silver wolf which i have found a few already on english speaking sites... so it's smiley - cool after all...smiley - disco

kat.. i haven't had a chance to check my yahoo account... will try to do so as soon as posssible... but smiley - cheers anyway..smiley - ta

talk soon everyone....smiley - surfer

loupsmiley - fullmoon

Post 27

Reality Manipulator

smiley - cheersthanks loup, when i was a the library i tried to open my yahoo email box but couldnot get in.smiley - hug
smiley - hugi have also have had problems with my hotmail account as all my incoming emails have been put immediately in the trash file.smiley - hug

kat

Post 28

St Romani Angel Guardian of Crystals. Minister of Coffee now on the decaff!!

morning everyonesmiley - biggrin

loup & manda I've just read this convo so I tried both of your pages & got on smiley - ok

I keep getting connection problems ie: says I'm not connected when I am..........so maybe that is the problem others are having accessing pages links etc

romi

Post 29

Diddy!

Loup admit it you just enjoy using strange capitalizations in other sites cus you can't get away with it here smiley - smiley

You're not a very good maes player are you? LOL

DiDdY! Ooops it's catching!

Post 30

Diddy!

N i'm not a very good speller LOL sposed to be games player smiley - smiley If anyone is actually interested which i expect you're not LOL

Diddy!

Key: Complain about this post