This is the Message Centre for Reality Manipulator

Apologies for my absence

Post 1

Reality Manipulator

I am very sorry for not being on-line and not answering posts/conversations. I have moved to South Ockendon along with my parents to two different accommodations (packing and unpacking as well as settling in)and it has been very traumatic for my parents and I have had problems with my flat getting gas, electricity etc.

I will try and endeavour to come back on a permanent basis until things become more settled.

Apologies for my absence

Post 2

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

Oh, no appologies needed Kat (but graciously accepted nonetheless! smiley - hug) it certainly sounds like you've had more than enough to deal with! smiley - cuddle But smiley - ta for letting us know what's been happening...I was wondering where you'd gone. Hopefully both you & your parents are well. I'll be going offline myself for a week or so, to get this computer sorted good, but I'll be poppin' into hootoo now & then.

Apologies for my absence

Post 3

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

I was wondering where you had gone too Katsmiley - smiley
Glad to hear from you.
Hope things start going smoother for you and the parents.
smiley - peacedove

Apologies for my absence

Post 4

Princess Lilly,

Hello Katsmiley - cuddle dont apologise hun, we all know how stressful moving can be may i take this oppotunity to wish you and your parents all the best in settling in in your new homes Kat take care of you and your parents kind regards Liz xxx smiley - hug

Apologies for my absence

Post 5

jaz'd(ace & yada yada *sigh* chocolate yada)

*waves to Princess Lillie, who he notices is a fellow chocophile (chocaholic seems too "addiction-beset" & unhealthy smiley - winkeye!)

Apologies for my absence

Post 6

zendevil

*waves to kat, also jazz & all smiley - choc folks*

Kat, just concentrate on getting settled in, once you have sorted that out, think how nice it will be to put your feet up & sit down with a smiley - tea/smiley - coffee/smiley - redwine & smiley - choc/smiley - crisps/smiley - cake , put some smiley - coolsmiley - musicalnote on, read a nice smiley - book & wander round on the computer.

Moving is incredibly stressful. In 10 days time i will be doing it too; at the moment i am STILL not sure where i will be going to!!! So, very glad you & the folks at least have the new place. The electric & stuff WILL get sorted, it is an absloute pain, but grit your teeth & smile sweetly at the "powers that be".

smiley - goodluck

take care, stay sane!

zdt

Apologies for my absence

Post 7

Grandpa BIRIYANI

Kat,,,not to worry hunsmiley - hug,Im sure there'll be time to chat when you have sorted stuff out....speak soon hun..smiley - hug..xx

Apologies for my absence

Post 8

Reality Manipulator

Hi Terri, Lillie, Abbi, Jazzedupcurry and Wild-Biranyi thank you for your very kind words. Terri I hope your move in 10 days time will go well free from stress.smiley - hug

Take care

Love from
Kat
xxxx

Apologies for my absence

Post 9

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

hiya kat... smiley - hug

put your feet up and join me in a cuppa smiley - coffee..
we'll all be here waiting for you when you've got yourself sorted...
take care now, try to relax... smiley - love

Apologies for my absence

Post 10

zendevil

Hope yours went well Kat. I am in the "absolute panic" stage right now, WHERE am i going to? How long for? Do i attempt to pay the fee to cut off the electric here (which means i can't afford to pay for the one in the new place to be connected) or just try & smiley - runaway? Likewise the phone, a new connection costs a fortune. Likewise reconnecting the computer, but i can't afford to pay to use the internet café, so no contact with you lot, no emails.smiley - wah just when i need you most!

I have failed to find a decent place, social housing hasn't come up with anything, so i am transferring to a bedsit of a student friend, half the size of this, god knows how i fit my stuff in, let alone do any smiley - artist work. Haven't even met landlord yet, he is in hospital, he may say no of course, then i really am in trouble.

Don't know whether to treat this as a temporary thing & keep looking (so don't get phone/internet connection) or accept i can't get anything bigger/better & cut down the art work, which would be a shame as i am just getting lots of expos & interest in it.

I hope that yours & parents move went well, hope you got help to physically move stuff, that's my other problem, HOW can i do this when i just can't pick up boxes, let alone climb up stairs with them? no car, no way of moving furniture, it all seems impossible.

zdt

Apologies for my absence

Post 11

jeez, all sounds chaotic.... wish i could help.... smiley - peacedove

Apologies for my absence

Post 12

Reality Manipulator

Sheryl thanks for the very kind wishes and for the smiley - coffee.smiley - hug

Take care Sheryl

Apologies for my absence

Post 13

Reality Manipulator

Hi Terrismiley - hug

I am very sorry that your are having so many problems in moving. I hope that all the difficulties and problems will be sorted out very soon.smiley - hug

The packing and unpacking went well, thank you for your very kind wishes.smiley - hug

Take care Terrismiley - hug

Kat

Apologies for my absence

Post 14

zendevil

Glad it went well Kat! Once you are actually in the new place & unpacked the essentials, it's actually quite good fun unpacking & sorting out the new space i find, it's just this bit is such a nightmare, especially if you have physical probs.

How did the parents cope?

zdt

Apologies for my absence

Post 15

Reality Manipulator

Hi Terrismiley - hug

I did all my parents packing and unpacking for them. We moved at the same time, luckily enough both my Mam and Dad live 5 minutes walk away from me.smiley - hug

I hope you will be able to get help with your packing and unpacking.smiley - hug

Take care smiley - hug

Kat

Apologies for my absence

Post 16

just bringing a tray of smiley - tea and smiley - coffee for the workers....
bright blessings to all... smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post