This is the Message Centre for *Princess*of*Hearts*

Update on me number two

Post 1

*Princess*of*Hearts*

As you are aware i've been very Buisy with family life off h2g2 with my mother beingsmiley - ill and me run back and forth to wales i am only going to visit (mum) she not on the mend but it makes me so happy to see her as your mother is your bestfriend in the entire world i have had a happy childhood and she brought me up with nice manners i will miss her with all my smiley - love all i can say she the best mum in the world she stood by me through thick and thinsmiley - smiley even (daddy) god bless his soul he was very good to me both my parents loved each other.

And Tomorrow is mine and mr Hearts aniversary we have had four wonderful years together we will grow old togethersmiley - smiley

Thankyou for being paitent with me and being a great support.

Mother's day on 18th march Treat your (mum) to the best as mothers are bestfriends even if we argue and say it's not fair they only be mean to us because they love us and care about us all.

Update on me number two

Post 2

EMFSail

Yes, blood is thicker than water.~)

Update on me number two

Post 3

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Thanks EMFSail smiley - hug

Update on me number two

Post 4

Lonnwy

Hi Princess, I definitely agree with you!! My Ma is definitely my best friend smiley - biggrin, she's helped me through so many difficult times. I admit I haven't always told her everything, and quite a lot I've sorted out on my own, and only told her about it years later, but if I've needed serious help then she's the first person I talk to!

If you wanna chat about anything babe, or you just want a cup of smiley - tea or a smiley - stiffdrink, you know where to find me! I might not answer straight away, but just to let you know I'm thinking about you! smiley - hug

Look after yourself hon, smiley - hug

L x smiley - rose

Update on me number two

Post 5

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Thanks Lucky smiley - hug

Update on me number two

Post 6

Simetra

Happy anniversary for tomorrow, only another 21 years to catch up with me and Mrs Sim

Update on me number two

Post 7

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Thanks Sim and mrs Sim your so kind smiley - hug how are you both?

Lucky How are you today?

EMFS hope your day been good?

Update on me number two

Post 8

Lonnwy

Hi hon, I'm sorry, I meant to post Happy Anniversary for tomorrow earlier but I forgot!! smiley - sorry I got a phone call and everything else went outta my head!! smiley - sadface

So ..... HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY!! smiley - kisssmiley - hug

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow, anything wonderful planned?

Not had a bad day, no work this morning coz was pouring with rain, but loads of work this pm!! smiley - biggrin Rain means I get to spend time with my favourite man on the planet (apart from David Tennant!! smiley - tongueout)but I'm not supposed to feel the way I do about him, he's still married for the moment smiley - bigeyes and so, technically, off limits, NOT FAIR!! smiley - wah Never mind, he's still one of my closest friends, and we'll see what happens in the future.....!! smiley - loveblush

L x smiley - rose

Update on me number two

Post 9

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Hi Lucky

we haven't got much planned as yetsmiley - smiley

when dose this guy become single ? when he dose you go and get him I'm sure you be happy just tell him how you feel and take things slowly smiley - hugs

Update on me number two

Post 10

Lonnwy

He's kinda already single, but still living with his wife, I know that sounds classic "I'm being taken for a mug!" but I'm best friends with husband and wife, so I hear both sides of all this, not a good situation!! smiley - grr He's also got his step-son to think about, so it's not completely easy! smiley - sadface Unfortunately she's turning into a complete bit... cow about him!! I'm getting seriously fed up with her at the mo!! smiley - groan And I'm trying to stay at a distance from him, but we've had the conversation about how we both feel, certain things happened (only once), but it's now getting more difficult to hide it!! smiley - erm

Anyway, we're taking things a lot slower now, and just seeing what happens over time, he's off to the rigs in about June, and I'm going to NZ in Oct/Nov, so we're not gonna do anything really silly.....for now at least!! smiley - tongueout

Right, enough of me burbling on!

Have a lovely day tomorrow babe, I hope he gets you lots of smiley - roses and wonderful smiley - gifts!! smiley - magic

Keep smiling hon, we care about you, smiley - hugsmiley - love

L x smiley - rose

Update on me number two

Post 11

*Princess*of*Hearts*

smiley - smiley poor you so you stuck in middlesmiley - hug

what if you find he isn't for you as before i met mr hearts i was in same life sort thing as you it turned out bad for me just be careful you don't get mixed up and what if he dose same thing to you Like he doing to his wife now be awful careful please i wouldn't want see you hurtsmiley - ok

Yes we go have good evening when he gets home he at worksmiley - sadface but he did promise that it was night off from cooking.

Take care

Hils

Update on me number two

Post 12

Sapna- Melt hearts NOT ice caps <3

smiley - kisss princess
thank-you for telling me when mothers day is
i can treat my mum by making a box for her and me to share and a cardsmiley - hug

Update on me number two

Post 13

*Princess*of*Hearts*

I bought my mum a lovely card and i got her some new nighties today.

hang on min rcc mysmiley - cats are fighting and i don't want snowie bite muchy as he the baby of them all.

Update on me number two

Post 14

ok
hi EMF sail um i thought we could do guide ml for the entry cause i know how to do it

Update on me number two

Post 15

*Princess*of*Hearts*

smiley - ok rcc could you tell me do i look like a pixie ? as someone just gave me massive comliment isn't that sweetsmiley - blush

Update on me number two

Post 16

smiley - blush
oh that is sweet
you are a love heart to me
well it is my Mum and Dads anniversary today
and i made them a card
hopefully we might eat pizza tonight

Update on me number two

Post 17

*Princess*of*Hearts*

I'm have chicken lattace for tea mmmsmiley - drool

Update on me number two

Post 18

*Princess*of*Hearts*

Hi everyone me again just wondering what your all upto i've been not so buisy i've enjoyed peace and quiet to the full except my MIL is drive me crazysmiley - smiley

help yourself to refreshmentssmiley - teasmiley - coffeesmiley - cake

Look forward to talk with you all soon.

Mother day next sunday what do you plan on buying your nearest and dearest?

any Idea's on what i can buy my mum as she's bed bound and i haven't a clue what to get any idea most welcomesmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post