This is the Message Centre for Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

T +2

Post 1

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

It's the due date plus two days and Mrs SM's c-section scar from having the mini-monster is, unfortunately, fit to burst. So Mrs SM is booked in for a c-section some time tomorrow. I'll have a pink one and a blue one!

Now where did I put those two bricks?

Liam.

T +2

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - goodluck and succes!

T +2

Post 3

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

smiley - goodluck

Another sproglet? Haven't you found out what's causing it? smiley - tongueout

T +2

Post 4

Felonious Monk - h2g2s very own Bogeyman

Perhaps it's the fact she keeps on forgetting to sew up that hole in his pyjamas.

T +2

Post 5

Spike

Good god man!!! smiley - goodluck to both of you.... You have reminded me, I must write a guide entry... "The Snip...best thing I ever did".

Hope all goes well.

smiley - cheers

Spike

T +2

Post 6

Mu Beta

Best wishes to you and yours, Liam. Hope everything goes smoothly.

B

T +2

Post 7

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

>Haven't you found out what's causing it?

Yeah, but we've got a telly now...

Well, we'll be up at the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow morning so as many fingers crossed as possible will be great.

smiley - cheers for the support.

Liam.

T +2

Post 8

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

You will have a boy it will be called Jack it will be about 8lb in weight and will be born at 9.35am. You will be amazed at my perspacity and ask me to place a large amount of money for you on the following weeks 3.45 at Kempton Park backing a rank outsider who will not be placed.

T +2

Post 9

Amazing! How does she do it? smiley - huh

T +2

Post 10

Hindsight my friend,a grossly underrated gift yours for £4.99 plus post and packing. Perfect gift fro friends and colleagues! Order now to avoid yuletide disappointment.

T +2

Post 11

Mu Beta

Do you do Rugby predictions as well? It'd save me from having to sit through more of the torture that I had on Sunday morning...

B

T +2

Post 12

(LL looks shifty)
Australia,its a hemispheric thing you see. the sun setting in the east and all that.Makes hindsights kind of hazy. All I can say at present that a team 0f around 15 men in striped shirts will play and they will get a little muddy.

T +2

Post 13

How much is post and packing?

T +2

Post 14

LL looks uriahheepy.

Well what with the postal strike...I'm very umble about my gifts and would be only to appy to waive the pand p. But its Mother you see feels the cold awful and the smoke from the fire sets her all a coughing. Humbly yours and all that

Key: Complain about this post