This is the Message Centre for Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

Match Report...

Post 21

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

>5 pints of Stella thats what happens

It was the only stuff there, plus a few glasses of smiley - bubbly which was warm and so very much not a good idea.

RE: the purple bruise. One of their players tried to stamp on one of our players' head. So I head butted him. smiley - biggrin

I'll try to get back into training at my local club and see if I can get a couple of matches in the twos. It's not as bad as I thought it would be in the front row smiley - smiley

Liam.

Match Report...

Post 22

Beatrice

smiley - bubbly is NEVER a good idea!

I had the worstest sickness smiley - ill and hangover smiley - hangoverafter drinking champers followed by ginantonix.smiley - stiffdrink

Never never never.

Well, maybe one glass if it's properly chilled and I'm not going to be drinking anything else.

Oh, go on then, crack open a bottle.

Oh, if you insist, make it a magnum.smiley - tongueout

Match Report...

Post 23

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

A magnum? Nay woman - a Nebachednezzer!

Liam.

Match Report...

Post 24

loosehead

thats easy for you to say!!

Match Report...

Post 25

But not to spell smiley - smiley

Liam.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more