This is the Message Centre for Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

Various Mark II*

Post 1

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

*Guaranteed 57% more variant.

This week I ar mostly been travelling. Wednesday I was in Peterborough - a round trip of exactly (I mean as accurate as my odo, no not _that_ odo - that's B's, is. As I maneouvered outside my house the odo ticked over to 200) 200 miles. Yesterday I went to Newport in Gwent. Eight hours of travelling by train, no idea how far it is. The strange thing is I've been to both Luxembourg and Glasgow and back (not both at the same time) and I'm sure it didn't take me as long (though I cheated by doing 300-odd miles in an aircraft).

The mini-monster, as MyĆ” is known at home, is rapidly approaching one year old. She no longer looks like Churchill, thanks B for pointing that one out. She is capable of the following:
Saying; mumum, dadad, poo, cat, hubbahubba (I know it sounds like nonsense but get up early in the morning at turn on Channel 4 - The Hoobs), nanan, ta
She can pull herself up to standing on the side of the cot or a chair, has a bit of a jiggle about, then sits down pleased with herself and claps.
She gives cuddles and kisses
She waves bye
She moves at a terrific rate across the floor
She's growing up fast, it's scary.

Burger King breakfasts are sh*te. The only good thing in them was real HP sauce, but that tasted like it had been buggered about with.

Erm, that'll do.

Liam.

Various Mark II*

Post 2

Mu Beta

You came to Newport and didn't pop in to see Odo and myself?

Charming! smiley - winkeye

B

Various Mark II*

Post 3

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

I wanted to spend as little time in Newport as possible!

Liam.

Various Mark II*

Post 4

Mu Beta

Odo, sitting at my shoulder, agrees with you forthrightly.

B

Various Mark II*

Post 5

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Well, if you will go to piddling little places. smiley - nahnah Peterborough to Edinburgh (odd differences in spelling smiley - erm) takes about 3-4 hours by train, and I'm sure that must be more than 200 miles one way.

Various Mark II*

Post 6

Mu Beta

I'll have you know that this 'piddling little place' is now a city of the realm.

By royal decree, no less. smiley - tongueout

B

Various Mark II*

Post 7

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Ooooooooooooooooooooh! smiley - handbag

Various Mark II*

Post 8

Mu Beta

Yes, I should think you're impressed, and all.

Doesn't stop it being a sh*thole, mind you.

B

Various Mark II*

Post 9

Newport looks like the '60s came along and then not very much else. Still, there's always Port Talbot.

I was working for Hazell Carr in the tall building in the town centre, no idea what the building is called.

Liam.

Various Mark II*

Post 10

Mu Beta

Me neither - I've only lived here for three days. smiley - biggrin

I'll ask Odo when she gets back from Tesco's.

B

Various Mark II*

Post 11

Words cannot describe how little I care about the name of that building smiley - biggrin

To be honest, I didn't know your good self and Odo were in Newport. It's unlikely I'll be returning, it was a one off favour smiley - winkeye

Liam.

Various Mark II*

Post 12

"I've been to both Luxembourg and Glasgow and back"

<- that bit was supposed to say

"I've been to both Luxembourg and Glasgow and back in a day".

smiley - doh

Liam.

Various Mark II*

Post 13

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Babies are *so* coolsmiley - biggrin and Mya sounds like the cutest!

smiley - peacedove

Various Mark II*

Post 14

Teasswill

smiley - drool Fond memories of my two at that stage - enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast.

Various Mark II*

Post 15

She's great, I wouldn't give her up for anything. I should be updating the photos on my web site soon - I'll post the URL when it's sorted. In the mean time - if someone has a phone with photo messaging I can send them one.

Liam.

Various Mark II*

Post 16

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

Please do update soon...smiley - wow I'm getting so jealous of all these proud parents... Parenthood IMO is such a great gift from the universe... Though I may not say then if/when I to struggle with it myself...smiley - laugh

smiley - peacedove

Various Mark II*

Post 17

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

Absolutely couldn't agree more.Children are a gift from the Universe sometimes one you would happily return to the shop,mark you.I speak from bitter experience ,aye that I do.And yet when they are asleep it ias if an angel had fallen straight from heaven and sleeps sweetly neath their 101 Dalmations quilt!!! God moves in mysterious ways without a doubt his wonders to perform ,yet sometimes a LITTLE clue would help.

Various Mark II*

Post 18

Lady L, an honour and a privilege. How did the move go? Hope all is well smiley - biggrin. I should be updating the site over the weekend.

Liam.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more