This is the Message Centre for Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

Various

Post 1

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

If you enjoyed the Honda nuts and bolts advert you might like the follow up http://www.workinprogress.tv/personal/118118/118118.html
(sound not required but bandwidth is)

It's my birthday on Saturday, everything was going to plan for a bbq on Sunday except for the forecast of a huge thunderstorm. Hmph.

I miss hootoo, I just don't have the time for it.

Liam.

Various

Post 2

Beatrice

And what's all that 118ing about then?

Dearie me, ads today. They just bear no relation to whatever it is they're selling.

smiley - bubblysmiley - chocsmiley - cakefor Saturday

Various

Post 3

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

Directory enquiries has changed (in the UK) from 192 to 118 followed by three numbers, companies other than BT can now set up thier own directory enquiries.

smiley - cheers

Liam.

Various

Post 4

Beatrice

Thank you dear! Now I did not know thatsmiley - biggrin

Any 3 numbers?

Various

Post 5

I think so... Any positive integer values 0...10 if you want to get smart smiley - winkeye

Just say what yer see. (Just seen your uname smiley - smiley)

Liam.

Various

Post 6

bugger. I meant 0-9. smiley - biggrin

Liam.

Various

Post 7

Beatrice

smiley - laugh
That'll teach ye t'be smart wi me, young fella-me-lad!

Various

Post 8

smiley - blush

Liam.

Key: Complain about this post