This is the Message Centre for Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

Consanguinity

Post 21

kri stickle mass

thanks for the smiley info, i am not so lazy that i cant do smiley - smiley

i hadnt thought it voyeuristic because i am learning my way everywhere as a lifetime's project.

micky as in micheline. :p

Consanguinity

Post 22

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

So... tell us more about yourself. How are things today?

>micky as in micheline<

Ah-ha.

Liam.

Consanguinity

Post 23

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

I'll lay a pony on it she's a girl,spanky.

Consanguinity

Post 24

Captain_SpankMunki [Keeper & Former ACE] Thanking <Diety of choice> for the joy of Goo.

>I'll lay a pony on it she's a girl,spanky.<

I shall respectfully decline your equestiran gambling, she has already revealed that her name is micheline.

Which reminds me of a song called Emaline:

I wish it was last September.
So we could lose ourselves in crowds everyday.
'Cos Emaline, don't walk in time,
she's not the same that's all you can say.

That we've learnt our lesson, but I,
Don't wanna walk away from Emaline.

Well, there we go.

Liam.

Consanguinity

Post 25

kri stickle mass

hi again,

yup i am a girl which i have managed to stay by spending most of my life not being married. smiley - biggrin

i have met up with some friends from the message boards, all very colourful and kindly people, our convos are to the l h side of my own personal space which outlines me. one of my biggest learning curves at the mo is the net. it is such a new medium, in here is a sanctuary but out there it's a jungle smiley - yikes

there are some very engaging and warm people in here, like yourselves. it is a haven from the hard sell and fanatic yell. smiley - steam (we are playing a game called cheddar gorge and the game is it mustnt stop.)

smiley - surfersmiley - wizard micheline often called micky

Consanguinity

Post 26

>i have managed to stay by spending most of my life not being married<

Does that mean you have spent _some_ of your life married?

>there are some very engaging and warm people in here, like yourselves<

Do you hear that Lady L? I'm an engaging and warm person - and so are you!

It's great that this is funded by the BBC - no pop-up ads, no nagging emails to buy "affiliated partners'" products, a higher grade of poster - which all makes for a superb site.

Liam.

Consanguinity

Post 27

You can choose to remain a girl all your life,married or not. I have never been a woman,they have issues and wider hips and probably serious jobs as well.Men always object to women haven't you noticed,or find them scary. I am to fickle,too slender and too foolish to be a woman...

Consanguinity

Post 28

Ahh - but you're a lady, Lady L.

Women are scary. They wear trouser suits and have husbands and mortgages and things.

Liam.

Consanguinity

Post 29

kri stickle mass

i am so in agreement with you two here. women are scary (think germaine greer, edwina currie, maggie thatcher, tessa jowell, harriet harmon, anne widdecombe, judy (with richard), christine hamilton ...... euch ugh ....now i gone and made myself feel sick. smiley - yuk

for not scary woman think marilyn monroe, marlene dietrich. cor, that's better....that has restored my sense of the norm. most of the well known women nowadays are perceptibly still 'girls'. cant think of any present day icons a la monroe at the mo.

yes lady lowena you sound like an ace female, i will no longer operate in that flawed blanket perception of all married females. smiley - sorry (i jes wasnt built for it myself but enjoyed one of them while it lasted)smiley - biggrin

i wasnt putting being married down, i am always thrilled to meet people who are very happily married - i mean, someone's got to do it smiley - boing

you are doing well, you have what is a very sweet privilege (someone to hold you and love you every day).smiley - lovesmiley - hug you cant buy that kind of treasure.

smiley - surfersmiley - wizard

kris

Consanguinity

Post 30

Michael, Micky, Michaeline, Kris, Kristine?! Je ne comprends pas. It's monday morning don'tchaknow?

Mmm Anne Widdecombe - venus personified. smiley - ill

Liam.

Consanguinity

Post 31

Its alright spanki,I'm here its going to be o.k... its going to be just fine.Right just a little injection...

Consanguinity

Post 32

She is a frightening god-awful woman. And blonde? Hang on, large breasts, collars and cuffs don't match, keen business sense... Aaaarrrggghhh.. Lady L is AW?!

Liam.

Consanguinity

Post 33

LL is on thursdays and tuesdays, I take the Monday slot ,Paul Burrell was our Wednesday man until last week. Looks like there'll be more vacancies soon because kofi Annan told me over lunch last week that he's getting too old for drag...

Key: Complain about this post