A Conversation for THE FLAT CAP AND MUFFLER SPORTS AND SOCIAL CLUB - Affiliated and Categorised

How was the meet-up?

Post 1

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

smiley - erm

How was the meet-up?

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Yeah, how was it?

How was the meet-up?

Post 3

no photograps, you never write - don't you guys love us anymore? smiley - cry

How was the meet-up?

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Only talk on the phone for 2 minutes...

smiley - winkeye

How was the meet-up?

Post 5

Yeah! smiley - tongueout

What?! smiley - huh

How was the meet-up?

Post 6

ROCKPOOLS-N-AUTOTOOLS

HI AMY ARE YOU THE DRAWING OR THE PHOTO???

How was the meet-up?

Post 7

She's the drawing, I think.

Photo is the *other* Amysmiley - loveblush

How was the meet-up?

Post 8

ROCKPOOLS-N-AUTOTOOLS

Your the one who hasn`t got a face..pleased to meet you
smiley - ale we saved one for you..

How was the meet-up?

Post 9

smiley - cheers

How was the meet-up?

Post 10

ROCKPOOLS-N-AUTOTOOLS

Can`t get onto Cruz`s space to see if he has put any photos on yet..maybe you or Amy can have a look..

How was the meet-up?

Post 11

ROCKPOOLS-N-AUTOTOOLS

going to go and get some smiley - burger
and a smiley - coffee anyone wants me give me a shout on my space..bye for now..MARC

How was the meet-up?

Post 12

Captain Kebab

No piccies yet that I can find. I think a good time was had by all, and we parted with promises of getting together again soon. I'm looking forward to it. smiley - smiley

Amy - I can confirm that you were last seen in good condition heading home in Granny Weatherwax's rucksack. I don't think you made it into the gents' toilets this time, although there was some talk about it!

I hope we hear from Peregrin and Tinkerbell soon - they were last seen boarding a tram with only a vague idea of how to get to their hotel. smiley - erm

They were definitely on the right tram, though.

How was the meet-up?

Post 13

'I' wasn't supposed to go into the gent's *anyway*...

So 'bell and Peregrin *did* finally find you? That's good...

Oh, and Clive, if my phonecall reference is still confusing you... You see, the plan was for Granny to call me at work during lunch on her mobile and pass the phone around. However, due to technical difficulties, I only got a 2 minute phone call...

How was the meet-up?

Post 14

ROCKPOOLS-N-AUTOTOOLS

Both Amys did pay visits to the gents and the Flying Ostrich did pay a visit to the ladies..Amy (the photo not the drawing) after being defaced by Peraguin ended up with me..so i shall either take her along to the Mancunian Marrow or we will have to have a new photo..Nice night though and great to finally put some faces to the msgs..THANK YOU ALL..MARC

How was the meet-up?

Post 15

smiley - groan No photos of 'me' in the gent's though, is there? Or shall I have to withhold mufflewhumps from someone?

How was the meet-up?

Post 16

I was WHERE!??! smiley - yikes

How was the meet-up?

Post 17

Croz wasn't chatting you up again was he Amy? smiley - winkeye

How was the meet-up?

Post 18

After how I reacted to THAT photo??? smiley - laugh No, I only spoke with Grannysmiley - smiley Couple of hellos yelled from the background, though... And 'No's yelled when the question of later smiley - drunkenness was asked... (Like I'd believe *that*... The only one that went that I've never run across before is Dandy...)

How was the meet-up?

Post 19

Granny Weatherwax - ACE - Hells Belle, Mother-in-Law from the Pit - Haunting near you on Saturday

I'm working on the minutes of the meeting smiley - ok. Croz is usually the first with the photos, but I think he may be a bit busy with exams at the moment. The next big meet will be on a Saturday Amy, so you should get a longer phone call smiley - smiley

How was the meet-up?

Post 20

smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more