A Conversation for Mostly Harmless MC- The H2G2 Motorcycle Club

good web site

Post 1

OzyThomo

www.bikepoint.com.ausmiley - winkeye
Has bike tests, how it's done, and 'most everything else to know about biking.smiley - biggrinsmiley - cheers

good web site

Post 2

IctoanAWEWawi

oh, you've been ignored, very sorry for that! And ta for the link - will check it out when not at work smiley - winkeye

good web site

Post 3

Beatrice

Sorry for the ignore - just back from 2 weeks in Orlando (where I took my son as my first pillion and rode a Harley to the Kennedy Space Center....full article coming, promise!)

good web site

Post 4

Jemstone

WOW! Sounds fab Beatrice. Can't wait for the article!
smiley - magic

good web site

Post 5

Beatrice

Managed to screech the tyres, metaphorically, and get it into this week's The Post, with the aid of our wonderful editor, Belana.

You can find it, complete with a picture of me in very un-Harley-esque coloured socks, at A38442099

good web site

Post 6

Jemstone

Bloomin marvellous article Beatrice!! Thank you so much for sharing that, it made me smile so much. Sure sounds like you guys had a fab holiday with lots of extra special stuff going on. Congrats on taking a pillion and what a way to do it in style!

Thanks smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more