Post 2

Jordan

IT'S AN INVASION! smiley - yikessmiley - run

- Jordan

Badgering off to Blackpool..

Post 3

Serephina

Hello you smiley - smooch

an invasion indeed and youve got no excuse not to be there!

Post 4

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

wahts all this then, can anyone join in??

smiley - smiley

Post 5

Serephina

Anyone who can be in blackpool for a meet the 1st /last weekend in April can indded join us yes smiley - biggrin the more the merrier!

Post 6

Khamsin

Hi there, I want to come and I put down my name ages ago but I think you didn't see me... DR Anthea U203430

Jordan you better come!

Dean come too....

Anyways, I live around here so I won't be staying at Pontins, its at the other end of town to mesmiley - smiley

Post 7

Serephina

As long as you realise what a load of drunbk rebrobates youre meeting smiley - winkeyesmiley - evilgrin

Post 8

Khamsin

smiley - laugh well as soon as we can't understand you, we will let you do your own thingsmiley - winkeye

Like I did when I went to the York Mini Meetsmiley - biggrin

Post 9

Serephina

That'll be all day then smiley - winkeye

Post 10

Khamsin

smiley - laugh well its not like we will be coming all the way on a special visitsmiley - biggrin

Post 11

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

can I come? smiley - grovel please please please please pretty please? smiley - wah

Post 12

Serephina

right, weve got the dates sorted.. friday the 1st to monday the 4th of april... prices will be confirmmed soon. Anyone too lightweight for a whole weekend but wanting to come anway let us know n im sure we can arrange to get you a day pass for the saturday smiley - winkeye

Post 13

icecoldalex

I'll check me diary.
Ice

Post 14

Serephina

smiley - ok

Post 15

Alfster

As long as a trip to The Pleasure Beach is included. My Gran lived there for 18 years (Blackpool not The Pleasure Beach) and then moved the year before The Big One was opended so I never got to go on it.

Post 16

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Does the Pope poo in the woods? Is a bear Catholic? Course we're going to the Pleasure Beach! smiley - biggrin

Post 17

Rosemary {[(2+2+2)^2]+4+2=42}

Jordan 1st to 4th is Iona. smiley - erm

Post 18

Alfster

<>

I had to ask. This is a Hootoo meet. And knowing the strange people who do meet up you might have forgone the normal Blackpool activities of Pleasure beach, getting drunk and throwing up off the end of the South Pier and spent al day wlaking up and down the Prom hitting holiday makers over the head with a stuffed badger while thrusting bananas against their ears shouting 'DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A PHONE CALL?'

Post 19

Mol - on the new tablet

What an excellent idea ... I'll sign up for the badgering banana band.

Mol

Post 20

Serephina

can i be a pain n ask anyone signing up to pop over to the page with their u numbers?smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post