This is the Message Centre for Serephina

me again...

Post 1

Serephina

Between my dodgy net connection, total ps2 game addiction and another couple of days in hospital I've nopt been here much, I'd apologise but I'm sure you've all been enjoying the quiet smiley - winkeye

ASo..whats the gossip? and thered better be some or I'll get all cross n start ing people smiley - tongueout

We're also planning on having a wee bbq here next weekend if anyone wants to join us.. might be a good time for you to drag mrs B out Wilma? smiley - winkeye

me again...

Post 2

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

A *wee* BBQ? Won't that smell a bit?

me again...

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Nah!! Just difficult to light!! smiley - nahnah

me again...

Post 4

Serephina

sod off smiley - tongueout

me again...

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

Hope you'll have nice weather, Sereph. smiley - ok

me again...

Post 6

I love you too!!

smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl

me again...

Post 7

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

From experience, I can tell you that boiled urine has a stench that is quite unique...

There are few worse smells within the lab, trust me on this!

me again...

Post 8

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - yuk

me again...

Post 9

Serephina

I seem to have a reasonably stable net connection again ..yay. sorry to disappiont all those who thought they'd got rid of me for good smiley - winkeye

gossip? smiley - bigeyes

me again...

Post 10

Moonhogg - Captain Coffee Break

Yes please!

me again...

Post 11

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Come on, spill, woman. smiley - smiley

How are the wedding plans going? I've not forgotten, still need to check a few things.

me again...

Post 12

She is being too tight lipped.. so, she must know something smiley - winkeye

me again...

Post 13

Serephina

I was asking if there was any gossip! I don't have any..I have no life smiley - laugh

We've not got any further with the wedding plans yet Mags..around 31st May next year, bromley civic centre followed by the whitgift rugby club and turquoise bridesmaids is about as far as we've thought still..

me again...

Post 14

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Blimey, you're setting dates and stuff? I really should pay more attention. Congrats!

As for gossip. Hmm. Nothing springs to mind.

me again...

Post 15

Serephina

yes you should smiley - tongueout especially as I was going to ask you and 2legs to my hen night as honorary hens

me again...

Post 16

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

smiley - coolsmiley - biggrin

I don't think I've ever seen the words 'honour' and '2legs' in the same sentence before, apart from 'In conclusion, your honour...'

me again...

Post 17

Steve51

I have no gossip to impart either, Serephina, other than the fact that Dorrie down the road from me was picked up by a police van this morning. I went to the shop for my newspaper and she was siting on the ground handcuffed and swearing like a trooper at the police....smiley - biggrin

me again...

Post 18

Serephina

smiley - rofl

i wonder what dorrie was up to? smiley - bigeyes

nothing interesting ever happens round here...

me again...

Post 19

Steve51

Well, Dorrie had a bluie with Horrie, her hubby, and they were going hammer and tongs all night, until Shazza and Dazza next door called the Blueys(cops) and that put and end to festivities for the night. So we all had a barbie at Hughies, and sank a few Schooies...too many bogans in my street...smiley - laugh

smiley - cheers

Sir Peeb

me again...

Post 20

Serephina

again in english please smiley - cdouble

Key: Complain about this post