This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Am I destined to have a million kids!?!

Post 1

Serephina

smiley - cross
I'ts starting to feel that way! Hormone based stuff such as the pill makes me fat,sleep all the time n grouchy/tearful, ciondoms give me varying degrees of rash/pain so I went for the ast resort, coppr coil. it bloody fell out n landed me an evening in casualty! 4 hours after the dr took 3 goes to get it in smiley - bruised

smiley - cross

Post 2

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

As you're asking the question I gather you would like more kids. If not, you know the obvious thing. If so, well, I'm no bloody use, I'm a bloke!

Post 3

Serephina

Even if i didnt want any more rugrats ever they wouldnt do owt surgical for me as im too young n only have the one smiley - monster so far! If it wasnt for my health at the mo we'd quite happily let nature take its course once or twice more.

Post 4

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Hmm, that's sticky (and how come the only person here to chat to is a gay bloke? There aren't many people on HooToo less qualified in this area!)

You've no idea how much I want to say something constructive but all I've got are the aforementioned smiley - hugs and smiley - cuddles.

You're a strong girl, you'll be OK. I didn't comment in the 'Panic' thread because I've only had anxiety attacks, not panic attacks, but I do know that my GP prescribed beta blockers, which helped, and that the 'breathing with a paper bag' thing helped aswell.

Today's problem is probably related to the others. It'll be OK, you've just got to push on through it. My heart's with you.smiley - cuddle

Post 5

Skankyrich [?]

I'm not a gay bloke, it's just that I think the best form of contraception is to roll over, fart and go to sleep. Not very helpful in the circumstances.

I'm good for a smiley - cuddle, though...

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Aspirn is the best contraception drug of all, with very little or no side effects

place one 75mg tablet between ones knees

RJRsmiley - smiley

Post 7

Milla, h2g2 Operations

I'm sorry you had problems with the copper coil. Have you any chance to find another ob gyn? Inserting mine took seconds, and was performed by my midwife, six weeks after delivery of baby. COuld the shape of the coil/plastic be the problem?

I have had no problems with mine, I hope it goes well for you.

Possibly the clumsy insertion made the uterus cramp and expel it, perhaps a gentle insertion won't cause the same thing?

smiley - cuddle

smiley - towel

Post 8

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

copper coil??? hope it was'ent attched to a still, for the making of moonshine!

smiley - biggrin

RJRsmiley - smiley

Post 9

You can call me TC

Bull in a china shop again, our RJR. smiley - winkeye

Those hormones sure are strong, Seraphina. I wish I could make some helpful comment. Another kid is not the answer in your position. What other forms of contraception can you try?

Post 10

absinth or is that abstance smiley - blush i allways have trouble with that one smiley - blushsmiley - biggrin

Post 11

HappyDude

you could always try batting for the other side, so to speak...

Post 12

A Super Furry Animal

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. It ducks with your head, though.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

p.s. the "d" key is right next to the "f" key.

Post 13

ducking hell your'ur right smiley - rofl

Post 14

Serephina

I think the problem was more that due to problems in the past I have a weakened cervix.
Another bubby right now would not be good no smiley - yikes I've tried the pill and depo provera injections n it seems I really can't have anything hormone based!so will either have to keep my legs crossed or suffer the rash i get with condoms

Post 15

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Diaphragm? Silicone rubbers, not latex? smiley - cuddle

smiley - towel

Post 16

Serephina

Again I'm not sure that would work due to probs I've had leaving me a bit awkward smiley - erm I can ask though!

Post 17

Serephina

and it seemsto be the lubricants n stuff they use rather than the latex

Post 18

Milla, h2g2 Operations

'Nother, more skilled ob.gyn to put another coil in? I still think it may be a good option... smiley - goodluck

smiley - towel

Key: Complain about this post