This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Xmas..

Post 1

Serephina

...is nearly here smiley - yikes I swear it comes quicker every year..though mauybe I'm just getting old smiley - winkeye
Hopefully I'll be well shot of this bug by then, but if not all the booze should sort me out ..'hic'
looking forward to it more than I was as some things have changed, but I'll still be missing cuddles smiley - sadface making up for that a little this weekend, we'll be swapping pressies tomorrow night and Geds taking us out for a meal on saturday, so sort of a mini xmas smiley - biggrin
I'm a big kid when it comes to presents so I cant wait!

As for the rest of yous smiley - bigeyes form an oderly que n ill give you your presssies..smiley - cake and smiley - stiffdrink is over there 'points'

Xmas..

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

OOOoOOOOoohh!! Pressies? smiley - boing

Xmas..

Post 3

Serephina

'hands mum her smiley - gift of a rampant rabbit '

smiley - run

Xmas..

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Thank you darling.. smiley - smooch

.. I will have to find a hutch to put it in.. smiley - smiley

Why are you smiley - runing away?

Xmas..

Post 5

Brown Eyed Girl

Hands serephina her smiley - gift of a giant box of smiley - choc

Hope you like. I laso brought smiley - bubbly

Xmas..

Post 6

Serephina

Gives phred some crystals in a little box

ooh choc smiley - drool

Its not that kind of rabbit mum smiley - tongueout

Xmas..

Post 7

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I received a *mas card from a colleague this morning. I'm an atheist, so will not be returning one. If it had been a card celebrating the defeat of the Holly King by the Oak King things might have been different. I don't believe in that either, but at least it's got some cultural relevance.

Oops, that was a rant wasn't it. smiley - sorry Serephina. Have JD & Coke on me on the 14th!

Xmas..

Post 8

Serephina

JD smiley - drool

'gives roymondo a coupon for one night with johnny depp in a padded bra' smiley - winkeye

I'm pagan, but the pressie giving n feasting s pagan anyway ..

'glugs bubbly'

Xmas..

Post 9

Wow, swapping a JD for a night with, er, JD! smiley - cool

I like celebrating the fact that (nearly) everybody's celebrating something at the same time, I just don't like the assumption that I'm celebrating for the same reason most of 'em claim to be.

Right now I'm drinking a JD (early pressie to CUP from one of his mates) and listening to The Happy Mondays (early pressie to me from one of my mates) so I can't *really* slag crimbo.smiley - biggrin

Xmas..

Post 10

Brown Eyed Girl

I celebrate a non-denominational december festival smiley - biggrin It means I can sya and do whatever I like and nobody can tell me off because after all I'm not celebrating the same fesival as they are.

Xmas..

Post 11

Brown Eyed Girl

Crystals? For me? Thankyou! smiley - biggrinsmiley - run

Xmas..

Post 12

Serephina

smiley - laugh

good plan

to me its just an excuse to give (and get smiley - drool) lots of pressies n drink loads !

Xmas..

Post 13

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - santasmiley - gift
smiley - bubblyI'm almost done...smiley - erm shoul;d have made a list, am sure I've forgotten someone...smiley - erm

smiley - bubblysmiley - crackersmiley - bubbly

Xmas..

Post 14

Beatrice

I still have to buy the desperately exciting present of a tyre pressure guage (for my Dad) smiley - yawn. Other than that, I'm done!

Well, maybe a few more wee things for the kids stockings - it'll be the first Christmas Eve they've spent with me in a number of years, so I'm going a bit overboard on the Santa thing (even though they're far too old for that sort of malarky...)

Xmas..

Post 15

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

I was hoping that Andrew was going to ask for "Charlie and the smiley - choc factory" (the new one with Johnny Depp in) but he hasn't.

smiley - sadface

Xmas..

Post 16

I've got it - it's cool. Loads of stuff I'd forgotten about from the books that's not in the Gene Wilder film (good though it is). The chocolate palace took me right back to being 7 years old.

Get it for him anyway. At the very least you get to watch it!

Xmas..

Post 17

Serephina

Josh has got the new charlie even though he didnt ask for it smiley - whistle

'A good book smiley - gift for lucky star' and 'giant johnny depp shaped choc' for Annie

Xmas..

Post 18

Baconlefeets

I'm not feeling Christmassy at all yetsmiley - erm I've got almost all of my presents, except for some pajamas for me ma' and lots of booze for brothers.

smiley - giftsmiley - giftsmiley - gift

Xmas..

Post 19

Serephina

have some Jam

smiley - cheerup

Xmas..

Post 20

Beatrice

A good book? You gave me the Bible? Why...er...thanguverrmuch. I believe the ending's a real killer.

* smiley - gift Bottle of JD handed to Serephina*

Key: Complain about this post