This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 1

Serephina

The ba*tards are getting everywhere! I bught a new set of cutlery in Ikea yesterday,only to get it home and find sporks insttead of forks in the box smiley - yikes maybe it was thingites hiding my old cutlery all along smiley - winkeye

Down with thing..long live thursday!

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - spork
smiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - spork
smiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sheepsmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - sporksmiley - spork

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 3

Serephina

Aaarggggh!

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 4

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - whistle the smiley - spork song

the birdie song by the swedish cook of the muooets

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 5

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

oh no not Ikea!

its the primary colours i hate and the kiddies section too, bank holidays should be banned as so people with kiddies can't end up in Ikea

smiley - winkeyesmiley - tongueout

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 6

Mrs Bojangles

Am I the only person that actually likes Ikea?smiley - erm

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 7

Serephina

I love Ikea smiley - boing was just disaapointed to find sporks in my cutlery smiley - laugh

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 8

Mrs Bojangles

Well quite *nods* nobody should find sporks anywhere, except perhaps at a fish and chip shop, although I've never understood quite why...and I don't understand the first thing about the Thingites, but I'm heartily against changing names of days of the week under any circumstance. I have enough of a job remembering what the hell day it is already!

Aaaah Ikeasmiley - zen

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 9

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

but i doo like the names they give things!

smiley - biggrin

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 10

fords - number 1 all over heaven

The thing I love about Ikea is their products.

The thing I hate about Ikea other than the millions of kids screaming and the fact we always get lost in the 'one way' system is the bloody pictogram instructions you get. Took us a blimmin' hour to put a chest of drawers up! smiley - steam

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 11

yeah! picyygrammes coolio they must be in sweedish or something cus i can't understand them, wish they done some in english

smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 12

The point of the pictogram instructions is that they don't have any written instructions at all smiley - erm

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 13

so then we need soem english piccys thensmiley - biggrin

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 14

What, have the dudes in the pictures with builders' bums, Burberry caps and cups of tea?

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 15

Serephina

smiley - laugh

Some of the brand names make me smile cos theyre so obscure smiley - silly
There an area with a ball pit n whatnot where you can sign in your kids n leave them there (with staff obviously) while you go round..of course it was full with a 45 min waiting time when we got there though smiley - cross

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 16

Milla, h2g2 Operations

Well, if it is obscure, just ask me, will you?smiley - biggrin

smiley - towel

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 17

Serephina

smiley - doh didnt think of that

smiley - laugh

Feeling much less sicky today and Ive had lots of lovely sleep so I might venture out a bit later.May even try a sandwich in a mo..smiley - bigeyes
I am wondering though, if you put a entry in peer review,and after 2 or 3 days no ones commented in its thread does that mean its really rubbish? smiley - erm

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 18

Milla, h2g2 Operations

You must mean I blend in so well!smiley - bigeyes Or just forgot me... smiley - blue

About peer review - Wouldn't know, I never tried...smiley - blush

It probably just got kicked down from the 'latest updates' list and needs a little shove... Know what, I'll go look for it!

Have a nice little toast, and jam!

smiley - towel

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 19

Serephina

I mean I forgot you are Swedish, like I tend to forget B'elana is German ..musty be cos you both have such wonderful english smiley - winkeye

Thingites in Ikea!

Post 20

You can call me TC

But yesterday was Sunday?

Key: Complain about this post