This is the Message Centre for R.G.W - And at no point during this outing did I run the risk of being cool... [temporarily or possibly permanently missing]

There is no greater grief than to remember days of joy when misery is at hand. Non applicable.

Post 1

R.G.W - And at no point during this outing did I run the risk of being cool... [temporarily or possibly permanently missing]

Had a driving lesson. Got my first 5, in fact I got three. Enjoyed a lively discussion on the invasion of Iraq (yes, still debating that one), the success of Piers' new book/diary/whatever which led on to a discussion about how stupid people are and then finally ended on Howard's chances at the next election (ended on a light note), and all the time managing to avoid mowing down little old ladies with their shopping. Is is sad that my instructor has become my best friend?

Over the past month I have managed to drive away (no pun intended), let me emphasise this part, every-single-friend-I-have-ever-had. Amazing.

NB. Now, if anyone feels like coming along and chipping in with some disgustingly optimistic statement, eg. "Hey, I like you [insert patronising smiley here]." I really will be compelled to do someone, or more likely myself, real bodily harm, because is it, quite frankly, annoying, and besides, if you are saying that you like me, then you have obviously never met me.

I am quite proud to announce that I am totally friendless. Really. Absolutely nobody. I would cry, but it really isn't a great loss.

NB. If anyone puts in anything like: "Me too, I've been friendless for years" or "I'm your friend" complete with that annoying 'smiley' smiley... well, see above.

I'm cultivating my semi-afro/'eXtreme'bed-head look. It's quite a good image for me, think Robert (Cure) meets Brian May (I don't need to name the band do I?)

Oh and many of you will do well to remember: "The hottest places in Hell are reserved for those who in time of great moral crises maintain their neutrality."

Of course I wasn't implying anything.

There is no greater grief than to remember days of joy when misery is at hand. Non applicable.

Post 2

Keseral - lost...

*cant think of anything to say*

I say...

also, I havnt put any smileys in this, so I cant be that annoying...

ok, amend that. This is probably one of the most aggravating posts I have, er, posted for a while. I am deeply sorry about this. But, I thought that as I havnt spoken to you for a while, I would come back and say hello. Hello.

p.s. I think you ought to know, I'm dressed as a celt.

Post 3

Keseral - lost...

I also apologise for the many spelling mistakes/typos in that last post and this one.

Post 4

Existential Elevator

Hey; I do like you, I'm still here in fact. And I'm happy to talk to you if you need someone to talk to, which it sounds like you do. We can exchange tales of hopeless teenage misery, if it would make you feel better smiley - winkeye Most of my friends are happily driven over the hills thses days too. Stay strong. [insert empowering comment here]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for R.G.W - And at no point during this outing did I run the risk of being cool... [temporarily or possibly permanently missing]

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more