This is the Message Centre for R.G.W - And at no point during this outing did I run the risk of being cool... [temporarily or possibly permanently missing]

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 1

R.G.W - And at no point during this outing did I run the risk of being cool... [temporarily or possibly permanently missing]

La Journee

black aesthetic says:
*Natalie's sitting in the car*

black aesthetic says:
*is pointing at road markings*

black aesthetic says:
N- "What's that mean?"

black aesthetic says:
M- "It means no over taking"

black aesthetic says:
N- "What's that mean?"

black aesthetic says:
M- "Approaching T-junction"

black aesthetic says:
N- "What's that mean?"

black aesthetic says:
M- "Roundabout ahead"

black aesthetic says:
N- "What's that mean?"

black aesthetic says:
M- "That's a dead cat"

black aesthetic says:
N- "Yes, but what does it MEAN?"

black aesthetic says:
~Fin~

© Nat.A.Lee Wood (If she could)- Original film manuscript, concept arrived at in conversation with Deadwards®

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 2

Existential Elevator

But what does THAT mean?

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 3

R.G.W - And at no point during this outing did I run the risk of being cool... [temporarily or possibly permanently missing]

In essence... not a lot

*grin*

How're you?

*tosses newly cut short hair*

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 4

Existential Elevator

Ooooh, pretty....

Mine's purple smiley - winkeye

I'm fine. Just found out that someone I knew here on 'g2 died. So I'm rather miffed, don't really know how to feel.

How are you?

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 5

Oh god. Who was it?

Were they a close friend, how'd it happen?

Yeah, I'm not too bad. But how are you?

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 6

Existential Elevator

It was Neugen Bigeyes, known later on as Pythonfan.
Used to talk to her a lot as Nuegen, then she was away busy a lot in her incarnation as Pythonfan but she always droppen in on me without fail.
She was so young.
Seemed like she had a long term illness which I knew nothing about. She just died. Rather without warning, whist watching tv with her boyfriend.

I'm doing fine, really don't want to do any work right now STILL which is a bad thing. Was my birthday last Tuesday, probably should have mailed you to warn you about it but I didn't and can't remember if I've said anything since. Wasn't remarkable, think I'm going to be forced into driving lessons. Went to Brighton where I got a few gems; a really nice second-hand velvet jacket and a really swanky dress. I've been accused of looking like something from "interview with a vampire", which I still ahven't seen despite being told to a billion times. I really should.

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 7

Ah dear. (I can't really think of anything to say, it's really devastating when this happens but who am I to comment?)
How old was she then?

Seems insensitive to just continue the conversation but what else can I say...

So. Hm.

Driving lessons eh? Well, I have a car. Don't really want to touch the thing. I believe it is the type of car preferred by French farmers... it rattles when it moves. Hydrolics make it leap up and down in an alarming fashion. Please just give me a Skoda.

No... no... Tanya, no. You mustn't see 'Interview With the Vampire'. It is not a good film. Read the book, buy an audio tape, just don't see the film. Worst casting, worst acting, worst screen play, worst film adaption of a book... EVER. It isn't the worst vampire film I've ever seen, but it comes very very close. ('Dracula 2000', was the worst in case you were wondering, closely followed by 'Queen of the Damned', as you should know is another adaption of an Anne Rice novel)

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 8

Existential Elevator

I know, I can't think of anything to think. I'm rather stumped on this one.
She was young, can't have been more than 25, most likely nearer 21..

A Skoda? Isn't that an act of desperation.
I just want some roller skates. That'll do me.

Okay, I won't.
Maybe I should read some Anne Rice. Everyone seems to be right now, though. Probably for the sex, from what I've gathered/overheard.

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 9

It's always difficult to know what to think, or say for that matter. Well, we'll just have to settle with the thought that life isn't fair.

I've had my fill of Anne Rice... I started to get sick of it years ago. It seems like it attracts a certain sort of 'Goth'.
Eedjits like little me, who thought having 'The Vampire Lestat' as a screen name was the height of goth sophistication and knowledge. *gag*

Film Noir - La Journee

Post 10

Existential Elevator

It never has been.

I'd agree with you one that, certain types of "goth" do seem to read it. Sad how people make a living out of teenage angst.

There comes a lion, oh yes it's a lion.. *translation of the first two lines of the Lion King song*

Post 11

I never said it was.

Hm. It's a wonderful industry.

So. I've eaten my own body weight in sugar. I'm signing people up to p*rn sites. Hurrah.

There comes a lion, oh yes it's a lion.. *translation of the first two lines of the Lion King song*

Post 12

Existential Elevator

smiley - cheerup

Fantastic industry

Sugar is goood.... smiley - biggrin

Post 13

Sugar is good. The best drug available...

*shakes*

smiley - wow

Post 14

Existential Elevator

smiley - laugh

Caaaaaalm.... smiley - biggrin

So, what's up in NateLand[tm]?

Post 15

Too much. But let's not go there.

(feels like rounding up all postings with a passing reference to the impending doom, sorry, correction, I meant 'holiday')

Anyway. Hope you have a good new year. I know the past few months (and the rest) haven't been the best ever for you (or at least that's what I've gathered from reading your journal entries that spring up amongst my dead conversations). Well. I hope that everything turns around, you're a great person and you deserve better.

Well. Ciao.

Post 16

Existential Elevator

If you feel like taking a drive by at least, I've always got an ear to spare.

Miss talking to you smiley - sadface Place is a lot lonlier without you, hope you're holding up okay.

Damned Christmas...

It's not likely to turn around unless I beat this popsticle stand smiley - winkeye *is counting the days till uni*

Season's greetings et al... I hope santa brings you what you most want smiley - smileysmiley - winkeye

Post 17

Keseral - lost...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for R.G.W - And at no point during this outing did I run the risk of being cool... [temporarily or possibly permanently missing]

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more